Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

we need infinite runs raids with a weekly “item token” bonus like all the other games. how hard is it to actually release 3-4 really long floors with cool things every 4 months?

2 Likes

It isn’t easy. What they do for this entire year is to rebalance the game, starting with class skill rework (changing all to % based), change their class hierarchy concept to a flat based hierarchy starting from R8 and itemisation improvements.

All these are key components of making the game better, and on top of this they also deliver R9 with new maps, new storyline, new challenge mode and a new DG (with a really fun boss to fight). Do cut them some slack, although it might feel slow to us, they actually deliver quite a fair bit in the span of a year.

P.S.
IMC announced that the content portion will be separated from class update portion, so we will get to see more content updates in future at shorter intervals as compared to what seems to be a yearly new class+content update.

9 Likes

I think we’ll get more classes too, as they will be released one by one in the future. :satisfaction:

2 Likes

New costume 129TP

2 Likes

I ended up getting a Solmiki box from the Halloween event in kTest, lmao.

ScreenShot_20171115_00001
^ Box and title from the mail

^ Looks like you can select any one Solmiki item, including armor and accessories.

^ And if you look closely, they are all tradeable…welp.

screenshot_20171115_00006
^ And that’s the title in Korean.

5 Likes

wow gratz let’s hope I will get it too… ( exchanges around 200 ish…)

sadly I don’t get it.

So its tradable… nice! Congratz!

You should have gone for the armor, that was the biggest upgrade I think! :smiley:

-> I’m joking of course, I read you saying that’s kTEST :wink:

Still, such prizes for an event are complete madness… :frowning:

1 Like

Official guide to unlock all new class
they already rework it to easier than previous one.

Matador
Go to Orsha talk to Matador bulletin board then go to Escanciu Village talk to npc location in pic
then go to find Matador master at Fedimian.

Shadowmancer
Go to Taniel I Commemorative Orb and find mysterious shadow in pic then go to talk with Chronomancer master she will tell you about Shadowmancer master
Then go to Rasvoy lake to find Shadowmancer master

Bulletmarker
Go to talk with Mercenary Post Manager Rota until she talking about Bulletmarker master
then go to Greene Manor to find Bulletmarker master

Zealot
Go to find some book at Vera Coast read it then go to talk with Paladin master he will talk about Zealot
then go to find Zealot master at Inner Enceinte District

New sit gesture added

some changed to market category

some changed to weapon from some class advancement quest

some changed to loading screen tips text

2 Likes

so again kTOS get TP costuems we got goddes cube costumes -.- ITS SO FUCKIGN ANNOYING!

6 Likes

kTos never put any costume into Goddess cube it is mostly come with a package and/or random accessories.

yes but mostly some of ktos costumes coming with cubes like weeding one etc v.v now its just TP only its so sad for ktos paleyers imo ;/

lol hard on this
just level up so warp back to town notice there is 2 status point OK > press F1
see this

all stats gone can’t click anything try changing equipment re-log etc it is not come back.

5 Likes

Oh god, the game itself understood the importance of Status Points :tired:. When ToS IMCed IMC.

6 Likes

Is there a comprehensive guide for the new stat rolls mechanic where you roll the dice on random additional stats?

Has there been any ToS reveals at G-Star yet? (it ends on the 19th, i know)
Not sure if they will make an appearance there this year, just hoping to see a roadmap or anything we dont already know about.

Guild colony war on ktest

6 Likes

seems nice… now give us R9 patch plx .-.-

1 Like

It will arrive when the translation project is finished.

@Skrunken Nexon does attend every year because Nexon is an organizer (call it sponsor?). No new TOS stuff.

Hmm … 411/1255 lines so far. Not this year, I guess.

4 Likes