Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Hmmmmmm

Ktos neet make me headache again

No offensive advantages, last I played block was really strong in PvP.

It also is in PVE because monsters have no natural block penetration, only the one stemming from DEX.
Most of the stronger monsters (330-360) have between 60 and 165 DEX, so you can imagine that block is going to be very effective against them.

A thing that interests me is if you actually can get block as random stats on armor parts;

if yes, the physically attacking monsters are so helplessly outmatched in the case you have at least 150 base CON + equip CON + equip block + new shield with 3x 7* or 8* blue gems; you’ll block them 50-70% of the time(considering that you have at least 40 block per armor part and 180-237 block from the blue gems, you’ll go way over 600 block, and you only need 700 more block than the monster has block penetration to reach 100% block chance)…

It was always that way.
Beside from block you can easy dodge melee atacks in pve.
And archer/Mage mobbs will always hit you.

In the end i grind only on maps without mage/archer mobbs^^

Uh, this but in reverse. Judging by how hat enchants work, most of the stats you roll are going to be totally worthless, so it’s going to be most common to see weapons with just one or two good stats anyway.

For example, a twohanded sword can presumably only roll crit rate (one of the stats that will no doubt be most valuable) once, no matter how many lines you get. Meanwhile, a one-handed sword + a dagger could have two lines for crit rate between the two. Again going by how hat enchants work, what’s probably going to end up happening is the guy with two weapons is running around with twice as much +critrate while your extra lines are +fire property resistance and +sp. Have fun with those, I’m sure they’ll come in handy.

THIS I agree is a problem, but it’s really a problem with gems and not with onehanded vs. twohanded weapons. It’s always been this way. Honestly the gem stats should’ve been totally reworked ages ago, most gem stats are totally useless so you really only see one type ever socketed into each slot.

Sadly, checking this album https://imgur.com/a/mkUSL linked in the old kTOS thread, it looks like random stats are not linked to the weapon type, so you can pretty much get every stat on every weapon, unrelated by weapon type (pretty much like Awakening is right now, which sucks). :frowning:
This could be good for certain magic ranks, since now you can roll INT/SPR on Daggers/Shield, but it’s gonna be a huge pain in the ass for others, gonna love INT on 2h swords and DEX on Staves… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

intended, otherwise there wouldnt be really much variation, and i also preffer it this way, so i can get CON/SPR on places where it wouldnt be otherwise, this weapons anyway are meant to be get while playing (and they drop QUITE OFTEN as long as you are just playing/grinding), there will be a influx of thrash weapons with low stats, mediocre weapons with ok stats, and expensive weapons that have a lot of good stats, and if you just need a new weapon with good attack you could just go for the mediocre/bad ones and call it a day, you dont NEED BiS to play the game on a casual level.

i can however see this being annoying for people who get orange drops and get shitty stats but hey, it still has higher base attack/defense and better enhancement boosts just because of it having a higher rarity so it will still be must of times better than their lower rarity counterparts from a raw power stand point. (except for stuff like sorcerers that would rather get a lot of SPR through their gear if posible)

They could restrict STR and INT to physical and magic weapons respectively. That wouldn’t hurt much the variation of the system; it would make it more solid and consistent.

Maybe IMC gonna make something like “Stat Lock” when reset stat , otherwise this RNG was super RNG

anyone got info about “Dismantle” and “Readjustment” or it just didn’t implement yet :hey:

You can dismantle new and old Items at Repair NPCs and get

“Nuclear Power” https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649025 from Blue+Purple Items
"Sierra Powder" https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/649026 from Orange Items

Rerolling “will be added later”.
These powders “will also be used for crafting” but no new recipes added yet.

When you readjust these stats, the number and type of the stats will be fixed. What you can do is change individual stats to a different one of the same type, or increase the value of your preferred stats in the item. To do this you’re going to need a specific type of material item, which you can get by dismantling equipment items (you’ll be able to dismantle equipment items – except unidentified ones – for material items).

This is what the dev blog says about it. So I would assume the values won’t be that important but getting the right ‘‘type’’ of stats is and having a larger number of stats too. Truly need good luck with a drop and then good luck readjusting. :sweat_smile:

Maximum number of gem sockets / Random Equipment Stats system /

just only unidentified equipment

Lv350 dungeon will gives personal equipment recipes.

There is the chance these “reroll” equipment will be another silver sink system. But i need some details …

• How much does it cost to dismantle?
  • Does it also have a fee to reroll?
  • Is the appraise price reworked? (Its quite expensive for equipment level 315 already)

I guess I read somewhere that rerolling will cost max durability. Maybe in the English dev post.

EDIT: SEEM IM ALL WRONG
:haha:

When you readjust these stats, the number and type of the stats will be fixed. What you can do is change individual stats to a different one of the same type, or increase the value of your preferred stats in the item. To do this you’re going to need a specific type of material item, which you can get by dismantling equipment items (you’ll be able to dismantle equipment items – except unidentified ones – for material items).

Red dot : Patk , Matk, Maximum attack, Attack to … Type , Elemental damage
Green dot : Stats
Sky Blue dot : Resistance ,Type resistance, Cri resistance , Block(Need confirm)
Purple : Loot chance ,Acc ,Evasion ,Block pen ,Hp&Sp reco , Stamina ,Crirate

App already reworks so it not that expensive

315 Blue+Purple 6k
350 Blue+Purple 6.7k

There is no reroll yet.

Appraise:
NPC 35k
Players about 25k (ktest players have very low price in all player shops)

Wow, this seems very reasonable;
so we just have to farm items with 4 stats of the preferred categories (e.g. 1 red, 2 green, 1 blue dot)…

Gotta admit that this will be very hard to pull off on rare items, so what everyone will be doing is farm some gear with loot chance first, increase loot chance and then go farm the real gear with the increased dropchance.

I guess Skull Smasher and friends won’t become useless as fast as I thought.

Crit

The red one in KR is some Elemental Attack

Dont know about Block, but probably is blue, they are all ‘defensive’

The colors from the items and wat they givematch with the color of cards and what they give.

Purple = Utility / Uniques
Red = Damage
Blue = Defense
Green = Stats

Does anyone know if the new saalus in ktos gives an increased amount of money given that now there is only one run?