Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Paladin Demolition also got it CD reduced from 30 seconds to 25, and the attribute associated with stun now has max level 10 for 10% stun per hit (they are 7 individual hits).

So i did a quick comparison between 350 orange bow +15 Trans 10 (5614 - 7540) and Solmiki Bow +15 Trans 10 (5469 - 7506), 350 orange weapon seems to win by damage but stat wise solmiki is betterā€¦ however 350 orange is having 5 gem slotsā€¦ soā€¦ not sure whether it is still worth to farm solmiki 40f anymore. but well mmo so i guess thereā€™s always be power creep.

There was something wrong. fixed now

compare these
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/164116
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/164108

edit:
https://tos.neet.tv/items/164108

iTOS didnā€™t update the item value yetā€¦ idk why

Try comparing items in +6/+11/+16, since higher bonus come into those numbers. Nonetheless, solmiki wins on those upgrades and stats. Maybe 350 orange would win on 5x 10* gems plus if you got RNGesus w/ you giving you at least max stat bonus on each 4 random stats. :laughing:

New demon lord

2 Likes

Not really true, the only stats worth something on Solmiki Bow are +67 Crit Rate and + 361 Crit Atk (+1 movement is nice tho) so since you have 2 slots more on the 350 Orange, you can simply socket them with 1 LVL8 Yellow Gem (590 Crit Atk) and 1 LVL8 Green Gem (+69 Crit Rate) and you already have surpassed them, whitout even taking into account the random stats from the weapon itself. :slight_smile:

In the end itā€™s all about how many times youā€™ve cleared 40F already, if youā€™re starting now it may not be worth continuing, or you could focus on crafting another weapon for another char with more unique stats.

solmiki got 3 slots too

you canā€™t surpassed them :hey:

Read again, new two handed weapons have 5 sockets, so itā€™s exactly 2 more. (5 - 3 = 2)

Its really Depends How high the random stats given to the 350 orange and we havenā€™t heard yet from ktos and 2 extra slots is not really that remarkable. but nevertheless Solmiki still win. but some solmiki weapon has crap stats so its also depends on what kind of solmiki weapon you unto. With high base attack damage(the higher the anvil the more it gets) which also makes it better than 350 weapon.

They were talking about Solmiki Bow, I only explained that scenario, with those 2 sockets more you overcompensate for his passive stats. :slight_smile:

Guys!!

Ktos means all the freedom for change state/slot.

so solmiki or else weapon even not change slot and reset states.

emoticon_0036

i donā€™t call it overcompensate since we are talking about legend weapon tier here. What makes the weapon great is the damage Of a weapon and 2nd is just a the stats and gem. well again it depends how high you anvil it.

You can easily surpass Solmiki,the codeword is Briquetting.
While it is currently not adviseable to briquett a good weapon, the new gear drops from monsters, so even if it doesnā€™t drop like candy, itā€™s easier to use this feature.

A thing that I dislike is that the 350 weapons also have only 9 stars.
If I was the developer, Iā€™d make 330 gear have 10 stars and 350 11 stars so that the boni from weapon maintenance and awakening are a lot higher.

Whereā€™s the benefit from switching to new gear if all those boni stay the same even with 35 level difference?

Also,another point to dislike: Onehanded weapons start at 1 stat while 2handed weapons start at 3. This is totally unfair, judging from how rare the 3 stat option on headgear accessory enchants was.
If I was the developer, Iā€™d at least make it dependent on the rarity grade of the item (e.g. magic grade has min 1 stat, rare grade 2 and unique grade at least 3 stats for 1 hand and twohand 1 more per rarity grade [magic 2, rare 3, unique 4 minimum]) so that players have at least some security to have more stats on a better weapon.

It will surely feel sad if you end up only with 1 or 2 stats on a unique grade weapon.

Also, 1handed weaponry needs some kind of advantage over 2handed weaponry, itā€™s just sad that 2handed weapons are so much better in terms of stats/boni while they can easily compensate for the loss of defense with the new Pardoner shop scaling/buffs. Blocking and a max of 2 additional bonus stats isnā€™t going to cut it.

Your minimum stats is actually 2, because you have at least 1 from your primary and at least 1 from your secondary weapon/shield. Thatā€™s the advantage 1handers get, you also get an offhand/shield, which gets its own lines of stats.

4 Likes

And the advantage of 1 slot too, since the new sub weapon and shields have 3 slots

Thatā€™s not an advantage for magic users,though, as you get no useful stats on subweapon with gems. So youā€™re basically forced to either go full defence with shield or full offense with 2handed mace/staff.

Also, good grief, how can you count the shield/subweapon as advantage, more stats?
You seem to forget that you have a greater average rate of getting low amounts of stats (and bad stats) because you have a chance to get just 1 stat or 2 stats on two different items, while twohanded weapons just have 1 chance and at minimum 3 different stats.

Also, letā€™s not forget that this is a huge nerf for Clerics that canā€™t equip twohanded maces because of their builds not including Paladin or Monk. They always have to farm two items with a high chance to get only 1 stat.

Bernoulli told us that coincidence has no memory, and mathematic chances are multiplied to get the total chance, so if e.g. a twohanded sword has a 3% chance to roll good stats and a mace/shield 1%, the chances of the sword are 3% while mace+shield is 0,01% chance to get your desired stats/settings (on top of the random rate of items dropping, most times you just get gear you donā€™t need or a rarity you donā€™t want)

So,you have worse item stats as Cleric (Blunt weapon= weaker than rod/sword/spear/etc.) and on top you now have to farm more than others? Feels pretty unfair to me.

2 Likes

@ReportofAusterity

solmiki can Briquetting tooā€¦

and not necessary to be legendary grade just same type+same(or higher lv)

1H was always better even it now 2H got 5 slots , 2H canā€™t use shield and use more silver+shard to upgrade
Btw, It like just the build not just 2h always better because of more damage more stats more slotsā€¦ it depend on your build. Some class you must 2H it.

Summation, if you want more dps just go 2H , or if you want more tankier more slots (2 wep slots combine) 1H is your choice.

new item can roll at unlimited times (if limit you can farm new one easier than 315 old wep)

Cleric was not have to wearing blunt wep, Rod and sword if you prefer more in matk and patk.

other that if you really want to discuss ā€œClericā€ ā€œ2H vs 1Hā€ go make the thread. This is KR thread. We discuss about new thing in Ktos

3 Likes

Thanks. I ran +15 & Trans 10 for solmiki bow and 350 bow again with your ā€œupdated/fixedā€ linkā€¦

solmiki bow 5469 - 7506 (3 socket)
350 bow 5036 - 6962 (5 socket)

i will continue to run 40f seeing that we will only get the revamp card system next week while 350 is dont know when in the future with all the random statā€¦ so i guess if you have a 40f party now you can keep doing it and skip 350 orange entirely.