Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I get the current one, but how do you calculate the 105k HP???

Isnt the formula 10% + (3000 x ein sof level)???

That would give a 20k HP wiz with ein sof 17 a woping 53k HP, leaving him with 73k HP…

The part of the “meta” builds, currently anything with a trans10 is meta DPS :v

If we are talking Velco, the “meta” will be having over 200 con either via main stats or equipment stats…

But i do share your point of healing… only thing that i can say about it is that depending on the “healing power” from gear is decent enough, it could actually just be a shift of gears instead of shift on stats…

Its 10% per lvl too… Lv17 is 170% more hp.

1 Like

Even at 170% is still a nerf to the current version of ein sof with over 300%

But am not so sure about the % increase per level…

Before / after, it’s pretty obvious 10% + 3k per skill lvl… einsof was too powerful, my whole party has 600k HP in WB with base camp and lifeline. Its just a nerf to full con really.

In the end, the Ein Sof nerf won’t hurt too much. Using lifeline and sharing Ein Sof, you should still be able to not get oneshot by world bosses and the Velcoffer.

These are the scenarios that I am imagining (considering that Heal will really need SPR and/or INT investiments)

PvP - the Full CON Maxed Ein Sof Kabbalist matched against you will be easier to deal than now. And due to the full CON investiment, it will not deal amazing damage against you neither heal as a Full Support / Heal invested character would. Also, if you are this Max Ein Sof Kabbalist but decided to go for the damage or support path, you can still have a good usage of your Ein Sof skill with a better HP increase to be able to survive more. The major impact here is that today you are able to do both, being able to survive with this absurd Ein Soft multiplier and perform good heal/damage on top of it

PvE - we have the regular scenario (CM5, Dungeons, grind parties, lower floors of ET) and the meta/hardcore scenario (330 Raid, Velcoffer, Higher levels of ET, CM7): If you character is a Full Support, you will make everybodies’ life easier with a better heal oriented class than a Full CON one, judging that Full CON would not give the maximum heal capacities after changes. In regular scenario you could give Ein Sof to anyone who would benefits better, since there are no huge threads inside these contents (and if INT would be the major stats, your magic damage Cleric could also perform as a healer, and this is why SPR as major healing stat would split even more the roles of support and dps). At the meta content you would need to be FS to properly heal your party, then you can use the improvement made for low-CON of Ein Sof on yourself, or if you are handling the damage well, you can give to your Tanker, who probably have better CON investiment, so he can perform his duties even better blocking, aggroing and receiving hits. BONUS: if you build a good party for meta content, you can still have CON, INT and SPR (linker, thauma, etc), and then these changes proove again that would be good for party play and spliting roles.

It is more intricated than just how Ein Sof will work alone, but how everything could fit together. Again, these thoughts are all speculations and heavily depends on how these heal changes will impact the game. But I see logic in a Full CON not performing the Full Support role as well as a FS character. These healing changes can cause bigger impact than Ein Sof.

1 Like

Woa, nice, so it is with the 10% per level … was to lazy to do the whole chart, but that is what i was looking…

All in all its kinda the same… meta builds goes for 50kish HP so its not that bad, was thinking it was way worse when you invested some CON…

As far as i know, ein sof cant be shared by spiritual chain (lifeline is the stats), its either a bug that mi party cant share it, or idk…

The more you know.
https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs?type=Buff&share=1&f=1

Can also be shared via Templar’s Buff Share.

With your comments, it just seems that you are complaining about nerfing one specific build, namely Pal3 Kabba3. This build needed a nerf to remove a complete absurdity from the game, an immortal character rendering his whole party invincible.
With this build you could easily reach more than 350K HP, 13K magic def and 1500 block value without transcending your gear. It would have been ok, if all the damages werent redirected on the paladin while keeping the possibility of blocking all the incoming damages (magic or not).

The buff is becoming more versatile, protecting the frail characters while still benefiting a CON heavy character. The change of the SP recovery attribute will also be more beneficial to the later one which should have a lower SPR value and will most of the time trade a burst SP recovery for a better SP recovery over time (no point on recovering 70K Sp when you have only a 3K sp pool).
I still don’t understand your line of thoughts with the wizard going full glass canon benefiting more from the changes on Ein sof than a full CON characters. Isn’t it your role to support your party members? You should rejoice that you’ll be doing your job better than before for 95% of the server population, rendering your character more appealing (gaining a heal in the mean time).

On one hand, my heavily invested Pal3/Kabba3 (gear investment with specific Primus irelis with CON and block) will take a hit on his Hp pool but the base of the combo will remain the same. The block attribute on magic will be still there and the base character will still be fine even with 100K Hp less, i.e. blocking nearly 100% of the incoming party damage. On the other hand, my Diev3/Miko/Kabba3 will gain more options to heal and deal damages and a better buff in general (ein sof).

The nerf is marginal, mainly PVP and a brainless build, but the overall gain on the class is strongly in its favor.

3 Likes

Yes, everyone can do a lot of damage with feint barrage.

But that’s all you can do. You don’t even need ranger 3 for it. that’s why some SR builds stop with ranger 1 for basic steady aim and barrage.

Casting high anchoring is a waste of time (fixed with this change)
Critical shot is pure rofl (not sure how “significant” this change will be)

they didn’t do any real changes on barrage because it’s already ok.

C3 classes really need improvement. Spiral arrow, bounce + need other benefits on C3.

So this is a nice rework for starters, but like others said, kinda lazy if since we’re expecting something unique/special.

and how does “Increase 2H Bow Damage” work on the ranger part. Just Ranger skills only with 2h bow? or All skills? based on how it’s written, seems to be all skills

written above of increase ranger skill damage:

Attribute
-> Increases 2hBow Damage

Attribute
-> Increase Ranger skill damage 50%

if the buff is for all classes than falc3mergen probably should migrate to ranger c2/c3 builds

why buff ranger when you will still get BLOCKED

2 Likes

BLOCKED.com

/blockblock

1 Like

Hopefully with the double chance nerf they increase the hit area of it. I’ll be happy with the new one if that’s the case.

Wait? nerf to Double chance???
Is now c1 not? that means that now caps at lvl 15, so that means that is a +120% damage… that’s what i don’t call a nerf, only a change.

Well… You have to spend 5 more points for 20% extra, or at least 3 for same effect as before. If the area is still the same it will be the same hard to apply debuff with slightly hard costs

It requires 5 more point investment to get that level though, a regular 10 point is 80% damage multiplied by X hits.

If we look into Kabbalist’s new damage potential in future

Double Chance - 15 points
Snake aoe - 10 points
Merkabah - 5 points
Gevuah - 5 points
Notarikon - 1 point
Gematria - 1 point

We only have 8 points left for Ein Sof, R7F and the new healing skill. We wouldn’t have enough points to justify adding another 5 points to double chance for that extra 20%. Unless they change it to have a wider hit area, then it will be more worth it imo.

But it all really depends on how the 2 new skills work. Hope the patch comes to ktest soon. I have high hopes for the new snake aoe XD

Double Chance is really complicated… I can see It getting too overpowered depending on the area. But even a small circular, around caster area, would make it so much better…

About the new AoE, I like it though! Very exciting.
Did you see the +15 masinios mace at the GIF? What do you think about this and the damage shown?

A masinios mace that shiny will have be +17 and above.

Damage of the new snake skill feels low imo, I gauge it to be around Zaibas’ skill% given the weapon the kabbalist is using. I’m more excited about its the hit area and the number of hits it does.

Finally IMC gets that Merkabah needs a follow up skill to make it shine (fast multi hit aoe), and this new aoe covers that within the kabbalist circles. <3

Edit: Fenatte posted a still shot.

45k damage… seems quite good damage for an aoe. Retract my statement before

2 Likes

I want to know how’s Einsof SP recovery attribute will be.

1 Like