Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Hoping for rogue c3 proper exit. Not this horse riding BS that had to be changed several times over the year to work with rogue in the first place.

1 Like

Any news in ktest? No patch notes?

Oh waw i barely noticed it earlier, and i did put it in slowmo. Then wat level is dat gray golem? or the max HP must be so low. the dash doesnā€™t seem to proc any number at any point.

Bullet Marker will save your build :distinguished: (Or not)

nothing yet

its late there now, maybe in the next days
ya all need to calm downā€¦ and wait :sleeping:

1 Like

Iā€™ve already seen that IMCI really is a bad company, a lack of respect with many players this new ranks, has no creativity and because they never played a real RPG, as they create a class that uses two hand, and do not give continuity to the class , Doppels and Corsair and Shinnobs will have to pick up a hole cap for their classes, with nothing new just boring something that is already present in the game, Company of very poor quality the result could not be otherwise.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why they made the new circle rankā€¦ u know the whole new jobs in game? ā€œ4 classes for now, and more 4 in a near futureā€ in a later date more 8 classes, and you donā€™t know what. You know Lama, Shepherd, Macumbeiro, Puppet master, Pied Pipper, Mimicā€¦ any swordsman that we already know? Stop.

OK ā€¦ so youā€™re insinuating that weā€™ll have a solution? but tell me what many will put into Your Classes? And when will this ā€œNext Futureā€ be?

People will just put a filler class in rank 9, Doppels can simply use Shinobi per example, and we will have Master classes in the future too to fill the gap, and remember that we will be able to always undo the last rank choice so when a class that they want come, people will be able to use it.

4 Likes

yes the class resolution would be a good way out, but we have to think about how long it will take for these new classes, IMC has already taken 1 year to launch these, so this is the question that we have to think about.

Just go shinobi on highlander3barb1doppel3, You get super moulinet, or else wait for new Rank 8 releases because they said they are gonna release all following ranks for Rank8. Could be next year 2 releases per class, maybe 1, maybe just master circles, maybe the game dies.

Everything is a maybe about the future man.

1 Like

There is 3 more classes to be realease in each rank, and i think, this ones will not take longer to appear. Until them doppel with persists as a demoniac dps class, i have no doubt about that. Perhaps, they choose to put those classes, just thinking on that, imagine if they have release a 2h swords classe, the gap between fencer and doppel(for exemplo), would bee HUGE!

I know this, unfortunately we are not sure how long it will be necessary for them to show these classes, the only solution for some will be to go to Shinnob or get a rank gives its previous compilation.

calm down, will take lass longer then before, for sure.

I wish we would have a rank reset but seems unlikely now that we will be able to reset the last rank instead, that might help people who choose any rank 8 class when it was released but c3 of rank 6 classes should be able to be reworked, specially after the changes made to some of them (Iā€™m thinking oracles of course -.- )

Master Circles as stated by IMC are reserved for low ranked and underperforming Classes.
You wonā€™t tell me that Highlander,Barbarian or Doppelsoeldner are underperforming,will you?

There is no real problem,though, Doppels can go SW>Highlander3>Barb3>Doppel3>Shinobi, which is a total worth of 11 Ranks till they run into a dead end.

Corsair has the least problems, he can go whatever he has focused on before, be it Murmillio (if heā€™s e.g. Sw>Pelt3>Corsair3>Shinobi/Murmillio), Matador or even Dragoonā€¦

Highlander or Barbarian master cls or even better Doppelmaster cls! -
Or just make doppel skill work with Clones.

Its realy Ā“sad t hat a deffensiv cls like murm out dps a doppel.
And matador/goon/lancer will sure follow soon ā€¦

Master circles are for low rank classes so they match the power of the Rank 8, I didnā€™t know that Highland was a high rank class, I guess that I learn something new everyday.

last time for rank it it was

wizard > swordsman > archer > cleric

lol u have it bakwards xD

lmao, TFW you honestly believe this

Iā€™m glad Matador is being added because itā€™s at least a choice that makes sense for Corsair3, but if you donā€™t want to use rapiers youā€™re still out of luck.

I was honestly worried they might make Matadorā€™s cape a second weapon just to ā– ā– ā– ā–  Corsair over more, but I see a dagger in the preview. Just so long as the dagger isnā€™t required.

3 Likes