Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I wonder if sockets will not consume potential on those items or the intern just forgot about it.

9 Likes

Badass looking weps and something to actually work on. I like it, should be a nice update after we get the GVG that was announced in september, or the wiz update thatā€™s coming ā€œsoonā€.

Black Dragon Nest :joy:

1 Like

Why they create these new equipment so complicated.

They could be random status also, but more oriented and with a small gap between the low and high amount on each.

Or just give it good stats for good. This whole extract thing is too complicated

2 Likes

itā€™s actually impressive how good IMC is at one-upping themselves on bad ideas

most companies eventually throw in some good ideas from time to time, or at least have a consistently mediocre quality, but IMC keeps managing to find new depths of really stupid additions to the game

at this point i have to assume they are actually trying to kill it for some reason

9 Likes

The only thing that I am disliking is this relying on RNG. It is too much, and too open, it feels like they only implemented, but not tought about the experience itself.

These new weapons gonna accept only extracts from the same type of weapons, that is nice. But the RNG on that material weapons is too random and too stupid (like INT for swords, and DEX for staves/rods)

Cā€™mon devs, you can polish this a little more, to make it more pleasant than annoying (like the Primus Raffye Staff that i rolled these days, that got only 1 stat, and was STR)

2 Likes

Can you please move onto other threads if you have to cry about things? there are plenty already.

9 Likes

Possible of extracted stone contains sockets with gems too?

They could actually present arguments then.

ā€œHurr rng is bad because it isā€ gets very tiring after a while.

Gearing is pretty much the only end game content we have and now we actually have an alternative to solmiki with the added bonus of having ā€œplate with cloth statsā€ and the new set boni.

6 Likes

Does anybody knows if they announced what are the next updates like they did with the rebalances and reworks of classes? I imagine pvp or gvg is the next focus right?

1 Like

lul TOS is becoming Dragon Nest now, that game is pure cancer in SEA :joy:
F*ckton of whales, and P2W items lulululul

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nothing new so far.

The latest english dev blog post is pretty much a scope of what improvements are currently underway seem to be the current focus without them going in to to much info about new stuff until itā€™s ready, and combined with the info about the new end-game content is about as much as people know for now. Update cycles tend to happen most frequently on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the general iTOSā€™ timezone ( i think?), so you may be able to track some of the newer changes on these days. Stay vigilant in case of a surprise reveal, of course.

To summarize it all, because itā€™s quite long and lengthy posts scare meā€¦ some stuff is already done and deployed to kTOS. Some things have been added to the task list, but - the majority of stuff mentioned in the english dev-blog havenā€™t an ETA mentioned (on the Korean equivalent of this blogpost), but some things like char slot expansion is aimed to come out in the first half of 2018. character order list changeability is also scheduled for the later half of 2018.

I hope this helps a little bit.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No hope for archers.
Forgotten tree even by IMC.
:sob:

1 Like

Soon brother :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never bought gachas. You are bringing hate and useless cries into one of the few rare good threads.
Are you fishing for likes from angry people or something? lol.
This should be more of an informational thread, not ā€œthings i wish could be in the gameā€ or ā€œthings i hate in the gameā€ one.

2 Likes

Finnaly, the new content coming next week!

2 Likes

Technically thatā€™s not all the new content/updates. Weā€™ll have to see what theyā€™ll patch in, but from the looks of it, wizard rebalance and succeeding patches wonā€™t be there yet.

Frankly, I think the RNG systems (anvil and stat reset) would not be that of a problem if they were PVE only, because they are actually fun on PVE and you do not really need to have the best results to fully play the game content.

But on PVP it just make things more cancer and indirectly P2W. I would prefer a PVP with pre-balance stats of sorts, maybe with some >non grind< customization.

1 Like

Class rollback system, god damn they announced this new feature before reset event. Best company ever.

How to fix most of problems in PvP :

Same gear for everyone, but with different stats for each set. But wait weā€™re not talking about a ā€œwesternā€ game so Iā€™m totally mad.