Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

What’s the point of making ET gear harder to grind if they’re releasing new legendary equipment? This is just another reason to completely ignore Earth Tower.

And I just can’t let that pass: we Dragon Nest now.

Ah, did I understand it right? We can transfer the appraised stats of a weapon to that crystal and then use it to apply the stats to Bell copper equipment?

Btw, the new item tooltip looks pretty good.

6 Likes

Yes, by default the new items have no stats. From what I understand, the stats have to be extracted from the same weapon type.

so… rng for item with good stats or rng for masinios > transfer for new raid rng drop new iten > and rng for refining? omg… we need can refine this before transfer stats

sicc dragon…

pleasehavemechanicspleasehavemechanicspleasehavemechanicspleasehavemechanics

I really dislike wings, the first ones release were acceptable but the giltine one is absurd in terms of sizing. yuck.

O.O big wing? yes… this it’s fine for me…:prince: U don’t like? u don’t need to buy :tired:

It’s more like…I don’t like to see them so it goes beyond not simply buying it, but rather it being increased visual pollution.

16 Likes

I like wings and that giltine wing thing has a lot of potential but I have to agree with others here that’s it’s not really that pleasing visually.

It really is too big and looks a bit awkward, I think the movement and whole feel of it could be a lot better and it doesn’t fit well enough. D:

i love wings usually like mint angel or steam punk but this one looks ridiculous ._. not even pretty…

The steampunk I could argue with you due to its size…but again as someone that doesn’t like wings ingame I still consider them as quite tame in size. And some look quite good and natural on some costumes.

The world peace solution for wings in krmmos is to create a damn option like DO NOT SHOW WINGS.

Done, everybody can be happy now. But dunno maybe IMC hate doing that type of thing.

12 Likes

Yes please. Gimme that option c:

Furthermore, by wearing giltine wings the revelator glorifies the actions of a villains. To me, that is kind a strange but since IMC implemented a specific class as fan service, IMC has already disqualified himself to be a game developer.

Soul Edge confirmed.

2 Likes

Well, the best games are those which you can choose your side.

If players could ally with Giltine that would be nice.

And to some would be a dream come true.

1 Like

I’ll take a look.

3 Likes

Seems like there is also random effects you can get in those weapons. They are adding o lot more of RNG layers to the game.

At least the recipe gear need non rng stats …
Some purple stats are realy hard to get Critrate/Block pen.
Atack range/aoe ratio doesnt even exist.

And some cls realy need them…

I Try to reset a 2h masinos mace to have dex/Block pen on it 2 green/2 purple/1 red stat.
In the end i lost 60m and got the wrong stats -__-

Probably it would be the r10 rank I would guess.

We don’t know if we can only steal “primus weapon” stat, maybe you can steal 2practo / solmiki stat , and that would change a lot

can steal masinios stats too