Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Thanks for clarification.

Indeed if nothing specific is mentioned simply implies that those also got removed (considering IMC who knows).
Need to for confirmation from ktest itself then.

Hey there again,
The Korean live servers just had this update a few minutes ago, and the table of changes is the same. (see the blue (추가) prefixed text)
It is indeed quite strange, but i am used to things being re-arranged - i guess they have yet to clarify what is going to happen with those recipes now.

2 Likes

Hello again friends,

kTOS live servers have had some updates applied to it as seen before in test server. Giltine’s Wing Costume has been added, Golden Puppy Event’s been added ~ Special winter penguin egg too, as before mentioned the boss changes are in & the warehouse expansion has been deployed too * also a bug fix regarding expanding it.

[ kTOS - 08/02/2018 ]

(Please don’t hit me for a double post)
:sad:

10 Likes

I wonder if the quest reward (stat skill reset potion especially ) is based on team or character basis.

Giltine’s Wings? :3

from Inven

Those black wings looks so shitty and flat. lol

Damn, so ugly.

also broken animations for the non spin moving camera. ´~´

This one looks a little bit better:

6 Likes

That’s it we reached it, the point of *********ing wings everywhere …
I hate wings :tired:

14 Likes

The fate of all krmmos. :tired:

9 Likes

good morning grandpa, wings have been in the game for a loooooong time

At first it was small wing which I’m still fine but now we come to shining bigass wing :expressionless:

TOS 2019

21 Likes
5 Likes

Wonder if this makes ET gear obsolete

I hope so. If it isn’t that’ill piss off all the try hards getting a wave of content that they aren’t getting an upgrade out of. Though with the weapon upgrade system the way it is…

why then there were changes ET if they make a new dungeon with the legendary weapon :tired:

1 Like

Hopefully because the new content will be difficult enough that acquiring high end equipment is necessary which would finally create some actual equipment progression, or it may be an alternative to Solmiki which creates more options and a variety of content.

1 Like

srsly i think that i will stop reading forum from now ._. we are so many patches behind that it is just sad

4 Likes

my grandchildren will tell me all about it

20 Likes

IKR. Ugh, that was seriously the main thing that made me wanna throw up at the idea of playing on a RO pserver. The edgy oversaturated objectively ugly custom color palettes…and bigfuckass wings. Why.

1 Like

At leat the new gear looks better then some of the ugly masinos weapons …
Think of the maces >.>
Maybe we get this 2019

1 Like