Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I didn’t proof read it very good. :sweat:
The Medzio Diena spell, affected skill named ‘Reversi’ should be written as ‘Revive’. I’ve fixed that as of now, sorry about that.

1 Like

Just to make sure. Medzio Diena spell only removes Ausrine and Mackangal, right? All other invi skills are unafeccted, right?

Correct. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s actually a great patch. I hope they keep adding interesting rewards to quests. Increasing the silver reward would be fair too.

Finally, they replaced the lv315 weapon recipes with useful items in WB cubes. Also, Druids will be on the rise since invulnerability buffs are needed for the Monarch bosses and Sterea Trofh isn’t affected by Medzio Diena. Not that it’s going to be that easy, since they can break magic circles.

They should add an effect to dispel Bunshin no Jutsu clones too. :smiling_imp:

Yeah i thought it was a pretty cool patch today. I like how there is some more lore being connected into the combat against these specific bosses, somewhat. Rewards are OK too.

That could be good for the class. I recall that Stera Trofh was broken for a long while in iTOS, it’s fixed now right ? Hopefully so.

They have been taking a lot of things away from Shinobi lately.
Will have to see what the future holds for it.

1 Like

Not sure if that will be enough to raise the popularity of druids. The bosses could cast skills to move you to another place by knockdown or pulling close

Most bosses are sandbags in this game, they barely move.

1 Like

Not about KTOS but they are only in the game files yet, not ingame so…

4 Likes

Thanks again.

If you got some free time, can you maybe add (Lv xxx) to these quests in that pastebin?
Can use https://tos.neet.tv/quests https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/quests if you dont have other fast way to find them.

Sterea is a no go since tile break removes grass which removes sterea.

IMC pretty much is getting rid of all invuls so people have to whale armor now :frowning:

Yeah that’s what I thought.
What about Oracle3? Can WBs break Foretell too? Not that it matters so much since Foretell CD is pretty high.

Yeah but pretty impractical since how it works now is it only grants invul when you’re MOVING in foretell. So if you stand and cast stuff you lose invul sadly.

The ■■■■? Really?
No wonder all Oracle3 players use their character only as a sex change shop… I really didn’t know that. Now I’m questioning myself if being able to roll Oracle2Kabba3 (Death Sentence+Gevura memes) or Oracle3Kabba2 (Double Chance+Twist of Fate memes) in R10 will be actually worth it.

1 Like

I thought it was bugged too at first in TBL until someone point out to me that you have to be moving in it. That plus the death sentence change made me pretty sad.

1 Like

Of course, I’ve applied it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
That will be very helpful… when we get these.

1 Like

imagine the amount of cash IMC would make if they release this in Goddess cubes

1 Like

can you confirm 1 more thing on that patch note?

• Lv. 315 Rare/Unique Recipes will be removed.

Does this include the accessory recipe from demon lord cubes?

P.S> i know it shouldnt but considering its IMC, who knows. Just want to check if that’s how it is mentioned in patch too.

Yes.

Here is the line for you as the literal translation.
315 레어/유니크 제작서 == 315 Rare/Unique Recipe
Because none are specified, all recipes are included (If you get what i mean).

This is how the table would look in English, if it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:
Sadly i can’t reproduce that sort of layout from the Pastebin, or well…
I don’t know how to do that, so sorry for it.

3 Likes

isnt that weird? ominous spirit crystal,piece and mineral are useless if we cant get practo acc recipe anymore