Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Dont get me wrong, what works works. I just wont participate. :tired:

3 Likes

Legalization of weed in California is nothing compared to Goddess Cubes in ToS :tired:.

2 Likes

if they continue with this gacha mentality they will sure get money from it, but it has big downsides.

It’s better in the short-term period: they get a lot of Milk from a couple of big cows instead of getting milk from more normal cows.
example aside, i feel IMC is not trying to build a future with more players right now.

This leads to another problem. Updates are done with months of distance from one to another, while gacha and cubes are updated at about twice a month. Sometimes Tuesday maintenance is just about gachas…
conclusion: IMC is perceived as “greedy” by the majority of players.
A game can’t survive if it’s not trusted by its players.
and ToS can’t survive with this strategy, on the shoulders of few addicted players.

sorry for the little off topic, i recognize this thread is the only thing that keeps me interested in tos

15 Likes

Never said i liked that, and i agree with what you said. But i dont like when people blame IMC for getting money, blame the whales :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway ya, back on topic

Aren’t most mmo’s short-lived anyway?

1 Like

Only ones that operate like TOS.

3 Likes

There’s a MMO called Baram that just celebrated it’s 20th anniversary last year. It was put into the Guinness World Records in 2011.

Ragnarok Online is still going

That’ why they said most, not all. The ones surviving for many, many years are kind of the exceptions :x

1 Like

ET 21F - 40F run

I asked the uploader how many essences 40F cube gives per opening and s/he said random between 2-6.

7 Likes

So, even ktos has bug where screen flashes badly if there is a thauma? near the end of 26f.

2 Likes

Hey guys, i was looking for latest Alchemist news/rebalancing/anything and didnt found enough. Anyway gonna use rank reset scroll today to get Alchemist C3. Still thinking about other ranks, guess i’ll take Elementalist C3, maybe Piro C1 or Wizard C2… Dont know, it all fits different. Can you please share any new information about Alchemist class?
Thx in advance

You get free resets on any wizard when the balance patch comes for 2 weeks. Im not sure why you would want to use a reset on wizard now.

If google translate was right, transcended items can be traded on teamstorage?

The post is about the Item Recovery Service they have for mis-haps with items/other game aspects.
For what you’ve specifically mentioned, it states that you cannot request to have transcended equipment moved, and also - transcended equipment cannot be recovered if broken via upgrading/failed transcendences.

2 Likes

So sad this isn’t on iTOS, i’ve dismantled my +18 item and they said that they can’t recover it.
I am happy for kTOS players, I’ve played many games with this feature and the support always helped me when things like that occurred to my account, I find it weird when they told me they didn’t have the ways to do so.

ktest

• New quest reward added
    stats and items.

• Monster property UI notation is added and changes

• Change advanced world boss drop

• new buff in especial maps boss (?)

• Damage of advance boss reduced

• 2 skills change

• And more…

:blue_heart:

[ kTEST - 06/02/2018 ]

14 Likes