Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Yeah! I want so bad my Masinios Mace looking like a Toy Hammer! :yum:

1 Like

O nice. I was about to suggest that taunted mobs get ms increased and they did it. Wonder how fast tho.

Fast

6 Likes

im aiming for this too, haha

1 Like

Good. Now Matadores and Peltastas will work like old Frost Pillar.

This

Also let me name my ■■■■■■■ hunting grounds equips so I can have a golden sword and pistol named Pillage and Plunder again

what is the point of being a pirate if I don’t have swag

Except Matadors can only pull 5 mobs for some reason. I get that they don’t want Matador’s taunt to be as good as Peltasta’s, but maxing out at 5 is just pitiful IMO. It also gives you almost no reason to level it up.

Yeah, it’s sad, but at least with Matador rework you get an attribute to increase the number of provoked targets to 8. Too bad that’s nothing compared to its first version. I was so excited when I saw the first Matador vid showing you could aggro the entire screen with Capote. Not that I care anyway, since I’ll never get the red cape.

:sad:

1 Like

IMC give me my wolf master!! give me my shepard!

Actually, it’s up to 8 with attributes

“Aiming” do the work much better than “Frost Pillar”.

where did you get that image?
im seach in google nut not work…

its on their official facebook page:

1 Like

OH! haha xD thank’s

he he he

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27067793_321622138348526_4699545015878217966_n.png?oh=b86e60603ac7cc29ce5562550fd0c6da&oe=5ADB71D2

… rank reset for tp… and here?? hahahaha… there is still hope!

3 Likes

Here will be more gacha and more and gacha and some more gacha with crap events.
:distinguished:

6 Likes

1 per ID
It’s actually the same thing as the Reset DLC we already have.
it’s just that in thTOS everything is in the TP Shop.

Other servers remove solmiki chest rewards except itos and ktos . Very unlikely we will receive similar treatment :confused:

It’s Only for thToS and only 1 per ID
No DLC pack in thToS.

If you notice this, thtos also sells their costume in package in the TP shop. Something that I would really like to see it implement in itos.

They are making too much money from whales spamming Goddess Cubes to stop now. Only way they will stop is when the whales stop buying them.

7 Likes

True, you cant blame IMC for that, they tried something, it worked because some people buy hundreds of cubes at once.

If it looks stupid but it works, it aint stupid :prince:

1 Like