Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Hmmmm, I think the biggest factor for Solmiki expensive prices is how much you spend on rerolling cubes. However, some people even sell armor pieces for lower prices than what they’ve spent on rerolling the cubes.

My suggestion would shorten the time you’d need to get a Solmiki weapon and also completely cut the silver sink since you won’t have to reroll cubes for more essences. That would be the only issue, I assume, since that would cause a huge drop in Solmiki prices, heavily affecting the market.

Multiple accounts and ET reset vouchers wouldn’t be a problem if ET artifacts would be totally untradable like essences and you could only get 1~2 artifacts per week. You may keep doing it with more characters or with the same character by using ET reset vouchers, but you would only get cubes.

Anyway, that’s just a raw suggestion that could be worked on to address the possible balance issues or the effects on the game’s market. The thing is, ET is a very boring content to do daily, it demands too much silver investment for gear that isn’t that great with the current options (it was the best thing in the game one year ago) and the reworked ET seems to not be much better except from being turned into a weekly activity. Also, I don’t really like that they’re making it possible to solo ET

2 Likes

I believe there’s no Leticia ET reset voucher on ktos, only reset for compensation and in itos they could stop existing too.

If the next end game content needs lolopanther and solmiki equipment what will happend to the game i wonder

Why would it require ET equipment? Primus 350 is close enough in value.

1 Like

Limit ET to once a day and have it give 2 cubes(3 for token) just like saalus. Chop the reroll cost in half or thirds and make it hard as hell.

5 Likes

hard as hell like 3 disconnects per floor :tired:

I’m glad Corsair is getting another pity buff, still wish they would give it some looting chance or make Jolly Roger a real skill again tho. Barely feel like a looting and pillaging pirate-king anymore since every other farming build can easily outfarm Corsair.

3 Likes

what’s buff? more more ? tell me !! i’m already prepared for my corsair, when update comes, haha image

2 Likes

Hmm. Do you have a context of what this is you are talking about ?

Would be nice, it should be something they excel at, especially considering that the latest balance patch has pushed wizards into more thematic roles, and even the tanking role of swordsman to some extent, I still disagree with concept that thaumaturge’s are now powder-sniffing addicts but i guess that’s what it is now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You might’ve missed the overview of some of their plans. It’s here.

1 Like

Ahh, that’s pretty cool - it does seem to have been posted when i wasn’t available.
Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

27459269_1435960759863467_3741676347394339430_n

just a new costume??

4 Likes

yup

9 Likes

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/490252
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/640367
up loot chance???

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes?order=udated&f=1 interesting

Hey friends,
Live server has been updated.

[ kTOS - 01/02/2018 ]

In summary,

• ET Changes are in
  • Warehouse expansion has been postponed because of bugs
  • +10% bonus at Lv. 100 Enhance Attributes in
  • Various small things such as bug fixes & compensation

Yeah, and they last about an hour.
You can’t try to stack them though. (lol)

It’s a change to reflect this:

I’m not sure the bets look in your favour today, mister. :sweat_smile:

After reading the link that was kindly given to me from @WhiteDwarf , It mentioned that that particular thing is scheduled to be in by the first-half of the year. Sadly we’re just about to freshly walk into February, so it could be a few months longer, provided there is no unforseen delays to it.

:thinking:
I want the money in the background.
It looks cool though.

3 Likes

They’re teasing us, they know that we want a samurai warrior/swordsman class =(

2 Likes

And the shepard… T.T

4 Likes

what a nice horn she wear

slashinobi

Give me my Samurai class! Give me more high-lvl katana looking swords!

:sad:

8 Likes

Or let alchemist with briquetting change skin of weps and shields without level restriction (or even a new skillshop) i honestly dont see why they cant do let you that, low level equips always have nice looking :c

8 Likes