Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

The thing is that your Token is greyed out + you have the popup. Personally everytime I forgot I was using an event Token (or a friend forgot), when I traded I saw the greyed out Token and was “Wait, I/you got no trades”.
I can understand not fully reading every popups, but if you pay so little attention you don’t even see the greyed out area that shows you have no trades left… It’s your fault. Because even 30 days Tokens have the possibility to run out of trades.
I think the fact there is a popup everytime is the stupidest idea, but not paying a minimum attention (it’s just looking at your screen and paying attention to the colour on it…) is also stupid.
Of course, that doesn’t change the fact that IMC should stop restricted everything, like you said.

1 Like

Indeed, it’s like the ‘yes/no’ confirmation every-time you buy pardoner buffs and need to click 3 times it felt like drag. IMO, there should be a GUI setting to disable ‘confirmation’ windows, and have on by default so less attentive people won’t mess up.

1 Like

Yeh, but this popup doesn’t seem logic when you don’t know about event tokens. It feels like another mess up from IMC the first time.

I didn’t know o_O. What the ■■■■.

How do gold sellers transfer silver right now?

The part about storage in saalus says that they are thinking about it but not for now.

2 Likes

Probably with talt/sapphire/topaz. Those are sold in the market by almost the price that the NPC pays for it.

Yup, Tokens only give you X trades, not infinite trades. Usually you won’t run out of them, especially if you chain Tokens since they will stack together. But I know that sometimes friends who went “trade crazy” had sometimes to slow down or they’d lose all their trades.
The popups are bad, yup, that’s why I said there’s the greyed area. When you trade it’s either yellow saying you have the Token benefits, or it’s grey saying you don’t. I pay attention to that personally, not the popup.

1 Like

Earth Tower Changes and more

1 Like

Huh, there’s nothing about how many essences ET will give now. 60% silver discount to reroll ET cubes is appreciated.

I don’t understand the part about the enhancement attributes. Will we get a bonus 10% dmg increase when we upgrade the attribute to lvl 100?

Looks like it’s in ktest now as well. Best to wait it out and see.

[ kTEST - 30/01/2018 ]

Here you go, i think it might help.
I also have done 25th Maint on live servers - but i haven’t had the internet connection from since 23rd, so i am sorry about it’s late timing. :pray:

10 Likes
  1. Every 4th set of floors in Earth Tower has had the following changes.
    Current: Survive for a Time Limit
    NEW: Kill a certain amount of monsters within the Time Limit

adios, Taoists…

So, Solmiki Equipment is going to be harder to obtain (only 2x per week) and even if it’s sure to obtain 3 essence per cube, it’s going to be more expensive (you have 60% discount w token but imo, prices are much higher than before). Non token users are f*****. Taoist won’t be as mandatory as before (gimme rank reset voucher!!!) and good QoL changes to Team Storage.

You’re going to get more cubes per run, not sure how many though.

If someone finds out how many cubes we get per run could you share here?

I’m guessing we’ll get from 4 to 6 cubes per completed run :thinking:

Also, prices aren’t that higher for token uses (EDIT: ops, my bad here, I meant Token users compared to before the changes, I’m still sleepy). Overall Solmiki set armor cost is only 3m higher. The price increase on 25F is compensated by 30F and 35F getting always 3 essences per cube.

3 Likes

Not to mention tokens are skyrocket up to 10m-16m each on market now. Rip

At this point, any players with one character will be grinding their butt with short-handed 2m-3m leftover from monthly 3x DG300 instances.

1 Like

Team Warehouse:
The Team Warehouse has been expanded a bit further.

• The Maximum number of slots has been increased to 70. (From 50)
  • The number of increase slots for characters under the effects of a token has been increased to 30. (From 10)
  • The maximum number of slots that can be expanded for a silver fee has been increased to 9. (From 4)

50? I can not get more now and only have 35 emoticon_0036

Buff Functionality:
The following buffs have been changed so that they are only calculated based upon the character’s invested status points.

• Arcane Energy
  • Empowering
  • Base Camp

and what is that. BaseCamp and Empower use stats?

1 Like
3 Likes

So it will take more time for 1 part from the looks of it?

Looks like it. This is totally contradicting to what they initially stated that it’ll either take the same amount of time (normal mode) or faster (hard mode).

1 Like

And you can tree of solo now. :tired:

1 Like