Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Maybe never? hahahaha
Waiting for the falconer patch yet hahahaha

3 months with luck… :c

7 Likes

Offtopic: LUL your DP.

Any news on the golden socket thingy in kTOS?

Is Cleric next?
20clericsux

Announcement of the upcoming ET entry changes. Not that much information on this post only the announcement of it i believe.

Google translate says like: entrance will be twice a week and that the entry will only be counted upon clearing it aka getting the box/reward.
So IMO, a lil late, but good news.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight.
Please try Wiz1-Pyro2-Ele2-Cryo1-WL2-X (either Ele3 or WL3). Basically replace the Cryo2/3 with WL2.

Which support with wizard tree people from ktos are using?

Many QoL stuff that should’ve been added/fixed even before this game was launched.
Well, here we go, MTL-assisted translation:

Player shops

• Added commas to separate thousands.
  • A confirmation window showing the final value of the purchase will be displayed.

Individual trades

• Trade count and non-movable items (team storage) will be clarified on 30d tokens and gift tokens.
  • Added prompt windows during transactions with players with 0 trade counts.

Lodge

• Maximum number of characters increased (time to buy more character slots).
  • Added an option to change the order of your characters in the list.
  • Added a prompt window for non-movable items.
  • Added an alert message when you try to delete a character with monster cards equipped.

Gem reinforcement

• Enhanced, transcended and/or socketed equipment won’t be used in gem reinforcement.

Market

• More category segmentation (FUCKING FINALLY).
  • Item sold popup will now display the character name (that message that appears when you sell something in the Market).

Guild hangout

• Improvements to growing time inspection (crops and guinea pigs).

Inventory

• Fixed the problem that many useless items can’t be deleted.
  • Added the ability to delete selected items in bulk.
  • Added the ability to collect only desired items (Alchemist indirect buff??)
  • Added the ability to check item rating, enhancement level and transcendence stage without opening its tooltip.

Dungeons

• Completion window added to Mercenary Post missions too so you can go directly back to Klaipeda without having to wait or go back to the lodge.
  • Storage NPC added to Saalus Convent.
  • HG locations will be added to the F10 window.

Error popup

• Error popups will be displayed when a game execution" error occurs.

Etc

• The player will be able to change the position of the Buff UI and enemy health bar.
  • Improved character stats visibility.
16 Likes

Best QOL update! :haha:

6 Likes

Take it with a grain of salt please. That part was very confusing. :sad: Let’s wait for @greyhiem and @Gwenyth to confirm if there’s no mistakes in there.

4 Likes

Not bad… I hope they do control improvements at some point though.

What about last rank reset ? Is it implemented yet on IToS/KToS ?

Well despite IMC adding tons of alert messages and popups for warning but the truth is players just either ignore them without reading or use an addon which removes all warnings altogether.

Then mess up something and then whine on forums to revert it.

4 Likes

!!!

Is there any chance that this means something other than 30+ character slots?

:hey:

Was considering deleting my 361 pet in order to be able to make a new character in my 30/30 lodge… the reason I’m hesitating is because the pressure of whether I would use it for my 10th wizard or something else is too big anyway.

More slots would be freaking great.

1 Like

Considering the number of time the game mess up to give clear informations, blaming the players is a little bit too much. It’s still not your fault, even 1 year later ?

I am not blaming players “when IMC fcks up truely”.
But clearly players are to be blamed when they skip the trading UI warnings and indications. (May get more stuff on this but honestly too lazy and don’t think its even needed+ this is not a thread for it).

1 Like

I may be wrong but it’s a little bit tricky to know that event tokens don’t allow you to trade a costume without making it untradable, and it doesn’t seem logic event tokens give the same bonuses -1 >_>". That’s just an exemple. I understand people who are reading everything to be sure while I understand people who don’t want to read everything. We would not need to read everything if in the first place they were not doing all those stupid restrictions. IMC in a nutshell, or how to create problems when you run a game only for the costumers money.

No [stupid] restrictions to trade, no popups needed, easy life, easy money.

3 Likes