Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I can see wiz3pyro3elem3 competing with elememe everywhere

Use Bing translator instead. Translation is worse but at least it shows.

That new dagger skill corsair got is pretty weak alright, but it has 4 overheats like it showed in the image.

Thank you, it worked, it’s kinda horrible but understandable.
Mijin no Jutsu now has INSANE base damage and scale 2612% at LV1, just, wtf.

DWA is giving 50% more damage at lv10, pretty good. Also, the attack range for basic attacks and sub-weapon attack is increased by quite a bit.

The new Corsair skill is also fine, it’s 3 hits, 3x311% base, up to 460% at lvl 5, it does 3 hits and has 4OH, not bad, sadly it’s listed as single target.

Do I read it correctly or translator trolled me? Read something about swell buffs getting their damage doubled now that one hand doesn’t affect the other. Anxious for videos to see if farm builds are alive or not in the end lol.

Elememe really isn’t going to be a meme anymore. Cryo seems kinda underwhelming tho, only 1 AoE (pike doesn’t seem like one anymore) and just seems much weaker than pyro now.

Overall for wizard, there is a lot Damage % adjustment, i think notably are kundela slash/demon scratch to match its power with new R8, and Meteor is sharp increase with OP 5 hits attribute on flame ground? oh my gosh
while most of them slightly adjusted.

RC Rune of Destruction, are you saying each lv of RoD reduce 10% of MDef? at level 5 50% it is a lot

I actually don’t like how this direction is going, the game really becoming DPS race and trying to 1 hit kill everything.

Did they just buff all the damage skills.

Micro Dimension will deal 2509% damage at lvl10 if I got it right. With the attribute that’s 5018% and on sleeping enemies that’s 10036% damage scaling since it’s property-less magic. That’s interesting.

Also, what does the new enchant lightning attribute do? Does it apply lightning damage to the kino skills or just change their property?

If ET trend continues, 50f-60f mobs might have 3m hp with high def. so you probably wont be able to 1hit kill everything

They really need to ramp up the difficulty. Forgot my gear in storage and completed two 40f runs naked. i miss when r8 first came out.

1 Like

Damage is good
2 Likes

Don’t doubt yourself, gwen! :grinning: I was also sure your translation of the property was correct.

Ktest update is Live, Legendary cards, wizard + swordman rework Live.

As having an Alchemist as “main” sub, let me say this.
That mistranslation of Fire for psychokinetic is way too long, when using Alchemistic Missile on dark element mob it shows the bonus like: “+50% fire!!” and that’s has been for like MONTHS :joy:

Meteor’s 5 hits on Flame ground… is like a fake multihit. It feels like it add some damage bonus to it then divide the total damage down into 5 hits. Tried to blessing buff and the buff doesn’t tag to all hits, should be apply once then divide down together too.

1 hit meteor

5 hits meteor on flame ground, around 65%~ish increase in damage

7 Likes

That’s a good touch, it would let meteor exceed 777k cap but not let it do 777k x5 easily

1 Like

What the…

How big is that patch? I shoulda patched my ktest before I went out

It’s actually 410 + 28.7 x lvl on the Original, they just mixed it (or google did).

I know, I was wondering about the new value actually.

1 Like

Not much, around 10m to update and i have ■■■■ internet.

H’oh boy those Legend card effects!

(Disclaimer: Names and such are google translate garbage)

Heretic Pantorex: Damage to beasts +[*x7]%
Prodigious Kugheri Balzermancer: Experience +[ * ]%
Major Mirtis: Reduces elemental-property damage penalties by [★ * 10]% (Thanks Gwenyth!)
Lord Rexipher: Movement Speed +[ * ]
Monarch Helgasercle: Regain [*x20] SP when killing a monster
Monarch Nuaele: Magic Defense +[*x10]%
Monarch Zaura: Physical Defense +[*x10]%
Monarch Blut: PVP damage received -[*x3]%
Monarch Marnox: Minimum Crit chance +[*x2]%

Legendary cards will have the following changes compared to their base form for Sorcerer summoning:
-Added effects when Unsummoning
-Different visual effects
-1.15x size increase
-Various stat increases (mostly just more HP, though Rexipher, Blut, and Nuaele got a tasty 10% SFR boost)

Non-legendary Demon Lords will now appear in normal Card Albums, and the world boss versions will drop the Legendary cards. But psyke, the world bosses have their HP increased by 5x and their PDEF/MDEF increased by 2.5x, and Card Album bosses now have a chance to give 100 card exp instead of the actual boss card lol.

And the cost to remove cards without de-leveling has been changed from 5 TP to 20k silver per level. Muuuuch better.

4 Likes

Minimum Crit chance = lvl\2 crit chance?