Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

or Tracker

/20ffffffffff

lol

8 Likes

1 Like

Lol, that +16 Staff with 40 Strengh and 13 Stamina as a bonus xD

Anyway, clock is ticking, still 4 weeks till the release of Zealot and the others on KTOS;
My guess is that in roughly 2 weeks we have the info on the new Classes when they appear on Ktest;
Since itā€™s roughly 4 weeks till the release, maybe there will be a sneak peek per week on the official website?

4 weeks dor ktos for itos 4 months QQ?

Good
40 str
13 stamina
53 int
43 spr
awake 72 m atk

let hope I will get something similar.

Meanwhile there are plenty of mobs wich are immune to Joint Penalty. IMC Logic.

1 Like

And besides the fact that linker which was supposed to be a party support, is now just a solo support with the hardest nerf Iā€™ve ever seen (joint penalty max targets and duration), and now falconer is the actual linker (circling attribute) which btw is what linker should really be, so it is ridiculous, but thanks IMC :smile:

1 Like

Joint Penalty is still good, itā€™s more a skill you cast to link mobs then gather them all at the same place with HK, 10 hits is most of the time enough to pull them all before a stupid SR spam one mob with AA. But this is a combo of 2 skills, Cryo are able to pull mobs with one skill only which works 100% of the time. I hope IMC plan to buff Linker, or just remove JP immune.

1 Like

You didnā€™t get my point of view, it is really good for a solo player 10 hits are ok, but like I said before, this class was supposed to be a "party " support , and for that is completely uselessā€¦ mostly compared to cryoā€¦ thatā€™s what makes me sadā€¦ linker was only good to its purpose when was no hit limit and the cd was smallerā€¦ it just doesnā€™t make sense anymore, and when u have instances like earth tower or any other kind which has lots of mobs at the same time, it becomes insanely ridiculous ā€¦ but falconer is doing linker job atm, IMC destroyed the class.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get your point or maybe you didnā€™t read what I said.

Plus, there was always hit limit and the CD is now lower.

Weā€™re not going to talk about JP for hours in Ktos topic, I agree with your point.

i recall a jp with no hitlimit on itos right after f2p release but it only doubled aoe damage instead of on multiplying by the number of linked targers in aoe(then again i could be wrong)

Maybe the colors in the circles of the new classes are not their role, I only hope that Swordman and Archers get more weapons retrictions, itā€™s getting annoying.

About the Falconer x Linker

Falconer donā€™t do linker job, Linker basically multiply the damage by the number of targetā€™s in the link, so it can multiply the by x10 in the lvl 15 if you link 10 targets with 100% chance, while Falconer only have a 75% at max after you put 25 million in a atribute to transfer one line of damage to another single enemy, so in the end Falconer will usually increase the damage by x1,75.

So yeah, Circling is weaker, like way weaker, the diference is that the way that Circling Works is more party friendly, while Linker needs party coordination.

1 Like

finally a decent male costume. too bad they have to put it inside a fckn cube. Iā€™d gladly throw my money had they made it purchasable directly.

Are we finally getting a cowboy hat?

Ktos players have got good stats on the new equipment, but itā€™s actually very random

1 Like

I wonder how many shitty items they got for a good one. And having so many orange alredy wew.

I heard itā€™s an event costume, so it might be freeā€¦?

3 Likes

well thatā€™s great then. hopefully it is. though I really wouldnā€™t mind it if they just sell the costumes directly just like before

Hopyfully not as free as Black Maid costume, i actually want to be able to get it :stuck_out_tongue: