Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Still will be super useful, you now might use staff or rod+shield. That’s all.

my farm right now is a full SPR wiz2>link2>thaum3>sage2, probably will change into wiz2>link2>sorc1>sage2 after this patch, and keep an slow atack summon

Link3 might be something to consider also, it seems like it has a single target skill that will scale with SPR when you get its mind pressure attribute in c3. personally I think my farmer might end up becoming wiz2-link3-thaum3-sorc1 or wiz1-pyro1-link3-thaum3-sage1 depending on how the reworked fireball works with flare.

something to keep in mind is that magic missile is now a c2 skill for wiz, good skill with link, also instant cast

1 Like

and even earthquake will get a no-knockdown attribute so it might not be bad to use with link also

EDIT: re-reading the translated patch notes it looks like earthquake will also deal double damage to ground enemies so it might actually be enough for farming lol.

MM now gains bolts (hence also bounces) per skill lv. It would be interesting if being moved to c2 means it can go to lv 10. The new link mechanic will count all hits from that 1 use as 1 link hit so it should be amazing.

1 Like

Maybe wiz3 link2 thaum2 sage2 and ignore thaum swell skills lol

Or even take FF at rank7 for healing sustain, INT/SPR stats alocation

Oh man, I’m crying right now, Corsair changes >.<
It’s my freaking favorite class, but I can’t really play it because it’s too weak, can’t wait to see the proper translation on DWA changes and the new skill =)

Running the same sage farmer build right now, thinking of switching to rod + shield.

Is it the material cost that makes you want to avoid the buffs or the loss of swell right damage?

Waiting Videos of this changes.

Wow, did they just pre-nerf Chrom? More SPR in demand now and rip con build.

Quicken:
[Circle 1]
- The base attack speed increase is reduced to 50% of its current effect, the other 50% will now be determined on the caster’s SPR and the target recipient’s level. If the target receiving the buff is level 250, the calculation is 200/250 = 80% added.

As an example, At Lv 15 - the new Quicken has an base attack speed of 175(Originally 330), and the caster’s SPR is 200, The+ 80%(+140) which is added to the base value, resulting in 315 attack speed being applied to the target. The additional portion of the attackspeed added will not be able to exceed 100% of the value of the base value of attack speed that can be increased. At Level 15, the skill duration is now 120 seconds(from 105 seconds) and the skill will now also consume 1 Fragment of Time when using this skill.

Haste:
[Circle 2]
- Similarly to what’s been done with quicken, the effects of Haste have been cut in half, additional speed is now added according to the caster’s SPR stat, and the recipient’s level.

If you can attain a similar amount of SPR to the level of yourself and your party members (Including items giving stats) you can achieve the same effectiveness of haste as before, Chronomancers who have build full CON should factor in these differences when they apply their buffs.
Now consumes 1 Fragment of Time, The duration has changed to 120 seconds at level 10

1 Like

are you sure haste scales with spr also? google translate uses “spirit” on the quicken text while it uses “mental” on the haste text so I thought it was gonna be int for that.

I got the information directly from 9th Balance Patch on REddit.

It scale on SPR now. I thought it was a typo or something.

I guess Wizard classes are getting more complicated than Cleric/Archer/Swordman now. Let just hope the new thaum buff BOOST a tremedous DPS amount for summons.

3 Likes

alright thanks for the link!

I guess my full CON cryochrono-enchanter is dead now

Not to mention that this balance patch will split between DPS and Support Wizard. You can’t run hybrid anymore… rip.

You can run hybrid, it will just be as it should be where you are a jack of all trades instead of a master of all trades.

1 Like

Put a full spr linker 3 thauma 3 with at least a full int random so the chrono will remain the same and this thauma will still buff 3000+ damage after nerfs.

No changes/rework on alchemist class :rage:
Tons of itens to cast a fk skill, for my setup i need only 1 rune of giant, after this path i will need like 10 diferent itens. Every time i buff myself 10k short, 100k every 10x buff/setup. They will increse monster silver drop? i guess no… wtf they are thinking