Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Pretty sure our lord Gwenyth is working on the translation. This patch is very long so expect it to take time. Ganbare Gwenyth we are cheering xd!!

I was talking about pistol C attack being nerfed from a linear AoE atk to a forced single target atk. Being able to hit 7 medium mobs due to my AAR being that high to 1 target no matter what AAR you have is a huge nerf.

That buff you mention is also something for daggers. Meaning they affect pistols and daggers equally so that buff is not something pistol has over dagger.

they just want make more options to buids that have weapon instances that do not accept pistols, have the quick change and let you have an extra skill for daggers.

But…theres nothing like that on the log, so yeah. :tired:

Dagger is still suppperior in DWA, cuz dagger provides AAR, pistol shots 1 target only.

That is why I used “got” as it is the past tense for get. The said nerf came with the r9 patch (was it before the r9 patch?) That was one of the 1st things I noticed on my cornobi since I use pistol C atk more than my main hand Z atk due to the better range (and coverage).

I’m the only one finding strange the pyro changes ?

Giving 20% damage on Fire attack with staff is always better than +8 flat damage.

Fireball becoming ranged attack is nice but it is still unclear: it will have a fixed duration of 10 seconds but will hit multiple times or still disappear after 1 hit? Depending on the answer it might save the class.

The flare/fireball mechanics is a good toy kinda like wheel.

Enchant Fire nerf: ahahah. Yeah this spell was really broken :tired:

Hellbreath is as bad as it was before with a trade of damage (still insanely low) for past utilities (block).

This Shinobi changes shows exactly that IMC dev are clueless. It is not because it was broken for one combination of classes that the solution is to give it to any class… it is just making Shinobi a mandatory class and it is not addressing the issue…

From what I understand fireball will hit an enemy once only but will not disappear on hit. I’m not sure if it will explode for every enemy that collides with it though, I’m hoping it does that so it ends up becoming stronger with more enemies around. Flare will make it explode again so maybe having 5 fireballs around will make it do 5 hits? If so, this will give fireball and micro dimension its synergy back (and you can also pull fireballs to a target using dimension compression, might be fun)

1 Like

Why they buff shinobi even more?
They should just remove the clones and give some utility skills that are not buggy.

My take on the shinobi change is this. All swordie has from r1 to r7 (the “beginner classes” vs the “advance classes” of r8 and above) is damage. You have 1 utility skill in [swash buckling] and the rest is different ways to deal damage. As we get more ranks above r7 we get more skills with WAY more SF to replace r1-r7 skills. So to keep the only thing these swordies can do in those ranks relevant is to have some rank buff them.

We still have clonable skills without this change. We still have [cassis crista] boosting several skills from those “beginner ranks”.

they nerfed actully and fixed what they suposed to do: clone more skills.

At R10 shinobarbgoons with their clonable dragon soar sounds brutal.

I’m not sure if I’m reading it right but I think clones won’t get any buffs or attributes so they’re hella weak on that regard

Yeah, but still, i think debuffs combos will still continue to amp damage (double slash + bleed, conquille debuf + any pierce damage , crown moulinet ) , and who know if cards or atributes that are based by the weapon you’re using still give amp damage ? rapier agression , matador’s 2 atributes due rapier usage, Glass mole and Prison cutter/rajapearl. Also they might inherit skill level base damage at least.

In any case we still don’t even have any way of checking their changes on tos.neet so yeah, we can only wait.

I honestly do not understand why IMC is giving Corsair another mediocre attack skill. It’s a support class with almost only attack skills. Might as well make it a 1 circle hidden class, because Corsair is still a dead end class that you need to build around.

It would’ve been more fitting if they replaced Unlock Chest with a skill that’s increasing looting chance for a set amount of time with an additional attribute that makes it a party-wide buff.

2 Likes

I was talking about dragon soar specifically. I’m personally thinking of doing a pierce focus sw3 hop2 cor3 shinobi. Going full dex will make c3 concentration worth taking, and just having skill factor on DWA and a 5 min duration is already enough for me to go for this class path. Three corsair attack skills being copyable is just an added bonus, so I’m honestly not too worried about how well clones perform.

I wonder if they’re going to add some nak muay skills to the clonable skill list in the future.

I had that build, it’s decent in terms of damage but. U will have negative evasion… So it’s not that good over all.

1 Like

anyone can translate the change in Thauma Right and Left Arm ? if i understand it right they will become worthless on a farmer build

swell left bonus won’t apply to sub weapon, and swell right bonus won’t apply to main weapon. In a sense they basically won’t stack together anymore. You will still want to match your thaum circles to your linker circles though because of swell body target limit.

EDIT: Also there will be attributes for swell left to boost summons atk values, and swell right to boost their def values. I think it’s possible to use a linker thaum sorc farmer but it will probably be better to pick a summon that gives you enough time to cast the joint penalty-knot-swell combo before it kills them (those with really slow attacks maybe)