Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

That 777Kx3 doesnt mean it’s already true multihit, it is still fake when it passes the critical and miss check just once despite being multihit.

For you

1 Like

What about hackapel? they bypass fake-multihit dmg cap too?

It definitely will affect grind cutter along with all the skills in the intense balancing post.

barrage? barrage is already true multihit since the beginning

I think it’s suppose to be with the feint debuff on. Some of those skills on the list only fake multihit with certain conditions like earthquake and umbo blow.

there is one more

kupole_emotion06

all here https://imgur.com/a/cOx2b

NEW BALANCE PATCH

5 Likes

Nice wiz class changes. Let pyro be reborn again. :star_struck:

wow didn’t expect an entire sword tree rebalance to go with it. Corsair looks very interesting, DWA will get some scaling and 300 sec duration. Dust Devil, Hexen Dropper and a new c3 dagger skill will also be… bunshin clonable so wtf that sounds really strong.

:V Gotta love the new shinobi changes!

honestly might be too strong though lol, aside from lancer and dragoon c3 I’d think everyone else would want shinobi in their build

shinobi now is a must. op damage upahead~
20kagebunshi

If I understood some of the wording, the power of a clone got nerfed? So it won’t be as strong a multiplier as it is now?

Corsair is a head scratcher though. If I remember right, DD and HD were dagger only and later made to work with pistols. Why are they doing it all over again with the new skill?

it better be. +500% damage is way too much

Shinobi clones are nerfed though?

multi

How I read this is that they lose the ability to have true hits effectively making everything a fake multi hit.

Even when you look at the gif you can see the clones do less damg than you do.

(me just assuming looking at the crits by you and the clones after)
It also makes me think clones have their own base modifier like [75% your phys]

Everyone gets their use of shinobi but I don’t believe its strong as everyone thinks it is at first glance. D:

3 Likes

ok maybe im reading bad but this mean that thaumaturge is dead now? and swell left/right hand only apply for pets?

I think it means your main hand cant add phys/matt to your off hand and vise versa.
Therefore, you have no benefit to equiping daggers over shields / staffs if you’re a mage.

RIP Cryo3
You will be remembered

2 Likes

so after the cryo nerf. what would be the best alternative to support mage now? linker2?