Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

When the Rank 8 Patch was deployed, the cap for companions was increased to be the same as the character level, being 330.
Team Level Cap was also raised to level 100.

2 Likes

did kToS had updates this week?

Dragoon 2 is ok-ish right now, with high burst from serpentine + dethrone, and they have relatively short cd. Problem is you don’t do much outside of that combo.

Currently no,
It is scheduled for tonight, however.

Their plan is as noted below:

Total Downtime : 9 Hours

Maintenance Times (KST)
Date - 2016, September, Thursday 8th:

• Nexon Maintenance - 4AM ~ 9AM (5 Hours)
  • Game Maintenance - 9AM ~ 1PM (4 Hours)

Website will be down until 9AM and the game & tp purchasing will be unavailable until 1PM. (KST)

If you are needing the further details about what is expected during this maintenance, please check @arkgolf 's post history they have the summary in some recent posts.

okay thanks i’ll just be waiting for the translations then

Normal leveling

1 Like

Looking at Skarphuggning’s damage in that video, it hit for about 3,000 damage on a normal hit, and since it scored one crit and one non-crit the normal hits are true multihits. But when used on the target with stacks, every hit was about 1,000 damage and none of them were crits, misses or blocked. The fully stacked attack did only 10,000 damage. So, it’s a 2-hit skill, the additional damage from arrow stacks just turns it into a fake multihit with about +10% damage per stack, meaning at its best it’s a 2 hit 150% damage skill. No wonder Hakkapalle is so garbage.

The video description for both videos make me super depressed

Falcon AI need to be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

@Reilet You were right, confirmation here.

1 Like

The way the falcon is behaving in these videos is exactly as it does right now on live IToS when you cast any skill other than circling - which is listed as a known issue(angry video game bird). If it is still bugged in korea, then surely it is an issue that IMC is aware of and will fix as they attempted to do in the hotfix.

as you can see, mobs just die before circling

That is simply not true. A few times he delayed on casting circling until much too late, but that is a user error not a falconer one. The vast majority of circlings used in that video were used on live mobs so this is a complete falsehood.

First Stirke has it’s own cool-down (unlike Ragnarok Online), therefore faster attackspeed is not needed

We have testing in this video that demonstrates that this assertion is false. The author of these videos is getting sonic strikes every 3 seconds. In the test video made here, with no aspd boost, sonic strike is happening every 5 seconds. Sounds like attack speed is working exactly as intended.

Also this video uploader is getting significantly worse sonic strike damage. I don’t know if he hasn’t upped his hawk’s attack or the ss enhancement or what, but of course you’re going to be disappointed in a skill’s damage if you don’t try to make it good.

I really think this person is just overreacting but I could be wrong. My highest level is a falconer 2 so I’m certainly hoping so.

1 Like

TY for more info it seem falconer c3 skill is fine only problem is falcon ai (actually all companion ai) hopefully they will improved it some how.

druid2 > taoist

Any recent update on Dragoon c2?

How is it doing vs the other classes in PvE/PvP?

Nerf wasn’t implemented in actual game,only announced.

Also i don’t see it making much of a diference, 5secs would still be enough to destroy most stuff. If anyhing it’s good because it values non shop Pardoner

Anyone have any info on new weapons? In most videos people are still using the same 170-220 weapons. Just wondering If I should save up my gems and silver.

Only three new weapons exist at this time, besides for Solmiki weapons which are not available yet.

I presume IMC hopes that R8 entices people to farm Lolopanther weapons, but even with the ability to clear it, it’s extremely tedious to go through the effort to farm one.

1 Like

they shud seriously allow ET 1-20 to drop silver, or the higher floor cube give 100% rate instead of rng… how they heck they gonna get new ppl rdy to new et? 2-3months of ET 1-20F grind again?

taoist seems pretty awesome with the lightning cloud + zaibas combo. every other attack was underwhelming and mostly filler though.

It’s good to know that other people are willing to figure out how skills work. Less work for me.

1 Like

Any news on Burrow now that we got an extra rank to go with it?

(i mean skill compatibility with C3R3 C2R4 and such)