Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

8 cards are working there, 7 cards are working here.

The 5 card thing was likely a mistranslation/rumor.

So im wonder if they nerf it or not. IMC sayed something about this?

She looks really durable even when the missile hole is down sheโ€™s not taking that much. I bet you could just run with a healing factor and do that.

bokor > pardon > PD

Critical Mergen

4 Likes

yeah this. I just duno which fella spread the rumour of 5 cards limit over ktos without posting any patch note about it.

It might be from the inven discussion for future tweaks/implementation.
well who knows ยฏ \ (O_O) / ยฏ. Will need the starter to clarify that. @greyhiem any ideas?

Damn

and they said mergen is bad lmao

Whats amusing is the majority of the mergen videos out atm are all scout3s and what they are doing is something we have been doing since april, they are all archer2-ranger1-scout3-rogue1s who went mergen 8, they simply 1: cast flare shot and arrow rain 2: capture both skills 3: approach the boss cloaked, position themselves behind the boss and pop sneak attack 4: use capture to lay down their pre-charged flare shot and arrow rain 5: cast new flare shot and arrow rain to double each skill at the same time 6: cast feint 7: release all 3 overheats of barrage 8: spam 1 or 2 mergen skills to finish the last 5% of the bossโ€ฆseriously people, to all of you that are like โ€œomfg these mergens are amazingโ€ I wanna smack you, your the same ones that have been saying scout3s are bad since april.

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. And some of them who arenโ€™t scouts are [oblique shot] spamming instead.

Nothing they are doing is โ€œnew and OPโ€. All they are doing is pressing a few โ€œnewโ€ buttons. The mergen cdโ€™s are too long that the kills are coming from old archer skills instead.

Yup, the mass population of ToS are all sheep playing the same 3 forcefed cookie cutter builds, either fletchers, elememes or dievs. The moment people see a video of a player using more then 2 skills and any combination of mechanics they believe they just witnessed the creation of baked bread.

2 Likes

Most kr archer are basically the same so far it is a best DPS build other than that build is a support class like falconer which is pretty rare and most likely play for fun build.

this one seem funny.

wtf @ 150k oblique shot crit spam

I find the r8 archer starters so bad Iโ€™m going scout c1 for r8. I feel IMC developed themselves into a wall with archer because I think they already put โ€œeverythingโ€ in that they canโ€™t come up with new stuff. If they lower mergen cdโ€™s that basically sh*ts on every single archer class pre r8.

Man now I want to make some kind of full magic circle spam build with Archer using Sapper2, Scout, Rogue, Mergen. If only Sapper were Rank2, then I could get Gu Pot as well.

Kindof regretting going for the Archer3Scout3 path instead of Archer2RangerScout3 now. I waited before taking R7 to see what Cannoneer2 would bring but it doesnโ€™t thrill me, and Musket doesnโ€™t interest me at all. I could still go Rogue without Barrage for the double copy but I think I may just go Falconer -> Hakka.

that looks like split arrow @_@.

Even this build also has Ranger

Ohohโ€ฆ maybe I can get itโ€ฆ one of my archersโ€™ build is

Archer1>Ranger1>Sapper2>Rogue1>Scout1>Cannoneer1>?

Time to add another cute costume to my archer? XD 7x circle1 ranks + 1x circle2 haha

Well, Ranger was the meta for all archers in KR for a long time because they had +45% damage 20 sec duration steady aim. That skill got totally โ– โ– โ– โ–  on.

You would risk such a well planned build for a 3 min cd? I would shelve that and wait for mergen buffs before I do anything.

Patch preview

1. Scenario instance dungeon โ€˜Illusion Library (of past?)โ€™ entrance level requirement is 315 and need to clear main quest.

2. New instance dungeon โ€˜Castle dungeonโ€™ entrance level requirement is 290.

3-6 is event related.

4-6

7 New area and new quest will be added.

8 New item and collection will be added.

9 A Balance of monster and EXP gain in some area will be adjusted.

10 Game bug fixed and skill balancing.

There is mini Fencer Duel by inven

7 Likes