Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

This thread has become somewhat … idk
What thread is this again ?

The Lala Land Thread.

is this even a ktos thread anymore

it’s related to the updates i suppose, but why don’t you open a general swordsman thread already…?

1 Like

The discussions are happening organically around updates in Ktos.
Crying about people talking.
New information will obviously come out later in the week and surprise! people will talk about classes if there is class related changes.

3 Likes

I never know that Corsair can pillage boss cube

edit:
wait… his build doesn’t has Corsair.

Corsair has always been able to pillage boss cubes, but it’s just ultra rare:

(After months and months of 290 rush on my corsair [pre-patch])

The odd thing there is that he looted a cube he didn’t pillage, there is definetely a Corsair there (you can see the flag) but he’s not in his party (no pillage buff), wtf.

I thought pillage boss cube was a myth.

There might be some bugged in that vid :slight_smile:

Or the chance is low just the same as when you can reincarnate 2 bosses at a same time. However i believe it is not intended for corsair to loot Boss cubes

Pillage has always able to do that. You dont need corsair in your build, you only need a corsair in you PT.

or you know, pillaged it and then killed boss? or reincarnated? :smirk:

I’ve got to ask: What ever happened to this little guy?

I remember he was announced along with Guinea Pig and the Red Panda, and never seemed to make it in.
Reason asking is… I know the Sailor Pengu was mentioned recently, and found it kinda weird that they never seemed to add the pet that seemed “done” already.

3 Likes

I assume that the pig, toucan and owl will be coming later
when is “later”? god knows when

1 Like

Although this isn’t strictly restricted to KTOS content anymore, does anyone have the info of how long the stacks and the Lynnki Sit set (the new unique 315 INT/matk accessory set) matk boost of +250 matk persist? is it 10 seconds, similar to the defence boost of the new Pasiutes accessory set?

Problem in the video is, there is no corsair in the party, it’s chrono and sage, and then the sword3rode3shinobimurmillo.

maybe pillage works on the enemy, like a debuff.

If you’re talking about my screenshot, it was a solo rush. What’s your point exactly? :smiley:

10 Sec

1 Like

thank you very much for the showcase video :slight_smile:
Looks like the set is worth the effort to get it after all as long as you have a character build with multihit skills like Heal,Cure,Possession,Astral Body Explosion,etc.

Back on topic: next maintenance is in 2 days (24.08.2017), let’s see what changes/improvements they will recieve on that day (as the notice states details will follow on the date of the update)…

Edit:

Way to get disappointed, it’s only the Nurse and Bunny costumes removed, not even a single bug fix outside of TBL…

For those who wonders about those “two cubes” on the guy doing the video, don’t forget those facts :
With new system of WB:

• 1st hit on a boss will give another cube.
  • last hit on a boss will give another cube.

So if you are a member of one of the top party. You have one cube.
If you also do first hit or last hit you have two cubes.
And if you do 1st hit + last hit + are in a top party you can go up to three cubes technically so.

1 Like