Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I wonder if that’s gonna make drops harder/easier…?

in ktos its easier. i saw someone say that imc might make our %s harder than ktos but we will just have to wait until it comes to itos to see

The % rate is not made from dpk. Like 1000dpk doesn’t mean you have 0.001% or something like ppl said. Once developers change dpk to %, they will adjust the % rate to make it reasonable.

For field map farming, I am nor sure yet but for HG cube farming, it is easier.

Ah, so easier it is then. Thanks!

If the new drop system is sucker than the current one then they don’t need to change :wink: It will be better anyway.

I remember they said they would release some kinds of event that allowed ppl to buy materials. Haven’t seen it yet. Looking forward to yellow caro antenna 100k each during event LoL

you will love Big monster (monster with Elite buff)

Elite monster has a high chance to drop also high chance to drop 2 ea.

tbl post patch

TBL in a nutshell

If that’s the balance they spoke of I still can’t see any of it tbh.
The damage is still way too high thanks to the overupgraded and transcended equipment, even if it’s already quartered. Most of those attacks still managed to kill some characters in 1-3 hits.

Looks alot like renewal Ragnarok Online with all those overpowered skills and equips…

They should’ve just made monsters drop materials and recipes and gotten rid of the cube ■■■■ entirely. I dislike that you can’t name your HG weapons.

1 Like

GG is must lol

1 Like

No news from templar changes?

I like the idea of recipe+material that are all inside HG also. Or IMC just allows blacksmith to be able to add/clear note/name on gears.

No news so far. I am looking forward to it also.

lol this bugs still exit

2 Likes

L.E.G.I.T

1 Like

Anyone has any info yet on the new drop system? I haven’t been able to find any feedback about it, how are things going on kTos?

So… Can I ask Reaverpede Card is additional damage on medium monster right? Does it work on tbl?

lol i thought everyone knew the attribute of ironhook changed the hitbox drastically. here’s a vid

Do u think they’re gonna nerf gazing golem? I just drop millions to get three of them :frowning:

I think that changing the duration of the Pain Barrier to 10 seconds would be a good way to nerf it while still being useful.

But to be honest I think that the new Gazing Golem is fine, it makes a lot of melee range classes in other trees viable, like Rogue, Hackapell, Featherfoot and Kino. Another good thing is that it makes Swordman 3 not a must for some builds anymore, like Fencer, increasing the numbers of builds viable.

1 Like

Iron hook needs hit count nerf.