Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

For some reason im assumnig we will be able to enchant those with stats, just like hats, why is there no option to hide wings, i never liked wings in games, especially when they have no animations, or not giving the ability to float/fly

1 Like

meyby it will be just cosmetic item like lens or costume… u cant enchant this items :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we will see

[…]“just wait”, the best GM quote ever, never has been spoken a thing more true than these words. We have to wait and wait and wait and every single gacha update introduces new bugs to the game. Why the heck do gacha updates even introduce bugs in the first place?

Shouldn’t gacha updates only involve the gacha item files? Then why are my skills/attributes suddenly bugged afterwards?..

back on topic:
With the Gazing Golem card being useful enough with 1 or 2 of them, it would be nice to know how the effect of the Potion recovery rate card [i.e. Neop card] interacts with the recovery rate:
Is it additional recovery rate (meaning 1 card would be worth at max 25-30 CON) or is it another multiplier that multiplies the recovery rate after the CON bonus already applied to the initial recovery value?

4 Likes

But the problem for now is how most of the cards are still unobtainable.
IMC should just make merc mission drop a cube which might drop a card which are otherwise unobtainable.
That mystery cube is utterly useless there. And this will make merc mission a daily routine for all chars even the 330 ones who are just dailies slave and do nothing else.

2 Likes

glassmole vs mothstem card against flying

eventhough both of them increase 30%, why their average dps are different?

2 Likes

30% of final damage increase vs 30% patk attack increase is different.

It’s not the same calculating 1000 patk against enemy defense + 30% final damage and 1300 patk against enemy’s defense.

1 Like

sooo physical attack increase wins?

Yep.

P. Attack increase is a exponential damage increment.

Final damage increase is just a linear damage increment.

Final damage increase wins by far because it’s 30% overall damage increase with 100% uptime while Glassmole only increases attack by 30% with 1/5 uptime…

If all you’re doing is autoattacking, there’s no way Glassmole would win.
Another point to note is that the 30% extra damage will most certainly affect all lines of attack (including Sacrament, Enchant Fire, Last Rites, Aspergillum & Cafrisun set effect) while Glassmole only affects the main attack &skills.

no information about templar changes?

■■■■ the shitty Korean MMO market for inevitably driving every promising game down the route of retarded looking cosmetics and gachas.

14 Likes

:cry:

13 Likes

omg ur alive :open_mouth: im so glad \o/

6 Likes

Do you happen to have a tldr of the last 2 month’s ( or more) changes? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It is nice to see you again. Where have you been? Holiday?

If you want a tldr, here it is:
1.New card system: divided into 4 groups (4 colors). Each group has 3 cards slots. There is a 13th card slot but IMC hasn’t unlocked it yet.

2.New card effects: you can find it from here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI/mobilebasic

3.Some changes in pvp to balance it. Healing effect -50%, CC skills get shorter effect duration if target gets it for 2nd and 3rd time. For the 4th time, target will immune to it. Each hit to missle hole will be counted as 3 hits in pvp.

4.New costumes (swimsuits) as well as new visual for water in klaipeda

5.The arrival of 2h mace. You need to have paladin or monk C1 at least to learn attribute to use it.

6.Many buff skills (blessing, swiftstep,…) duration is changed into 300s. AI gets improved. Necromancer is full SPR class now. Some classes has new icon background colors.

7.Paladin barrier has new attribute that allows to transfer intake dmg of party member who is inside the barrier to the paladin. In the other word, the paladin will be your meat shield if you are in his barrier

8.Hidden classes (miko, appraiser, shinobi) unlock vouchers are sold via gacha

9.People felt sad because of seeing you offline for awhile.

8 Likes

yes :smiley: , also many thanks @Krystal ,for the summary too, it has helped a lot.

Ah i was just reading about this on IMC’s page, i also saw that fishing seems to be a reality now, or very close at the least.

Ahh, this system changed again :thinking:

[quote=“Krystal, post:9549, topic:321901”]
Some changes in pvp to balance it. Healing effect -50%, CC skills get shorter effect duration if target gets it for 2nd and 3rd time. For the 4th time, target will immune to it.
[/quote] diminishing returns, at last !

the other stuff seems pretty cool too, i’d like to work reverse from today back to where i had left off in terms of the patch note as a form of catchup. hopefully i can catch up to the loop again soon.

sorry sorry > < ‘’

Reminds me of GrandChase ‘job quest’ skip :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh i forget 1 thing, very important thou: dpk is removed. It is % chance now. HG cube is changed into “pieces”. U need 8 (iirc) pieces to make a cube.

1 Like

Oh welcome back. Avoiding confusion because of google translated patch notes is hard.

Summary: Game still following the restructure plan since March. But some details seem to be preparations for big content, like the Middle slot on the new card system, im guessing the announced rank 9 for end of year.

KToS is having several events with some kind of “cutscene story” to it and related to loooooong lore posts. All of them come with a free costume obtainable for participating which i think its qutie nice.

They seem to be reworking TBL at the moment, and next on list was mentioned to be Guilds and templars.

1 Like

Welcome back our savior. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dear IMC, I need vice GM role so bad :roll_eyes: