Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

One shot fest again?

WOW,skip to the end of the video: The boss was missing 8kk HP and the channel crashed. Frustrating.

Well glad to see Ktos has the same channel crashing bugs as usโ€ฆsome skill combos are known to crash for a long time.

I think with the Boss being LV330 and him LV319 he had some malus on damage taken/done if Iโ€™m not mistaken (I donโ€™t know if they reworked the penalties too, canโ€™t really remember) still, itโ€™s pretty sick damage indeed. :confused:

WoW kr leticia cube
2017 07 01 ~ 2017 07 31

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/642528

item list and chances

S tier

A tier

• ํŠน์„ฑ ํฌ์ธํŠธ ์ƒ์ž A๊ธ‰ < Rank A attribute point box (1000 point *5) 1%
  • ๋น›๋‚˜๋Š” ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ ๋ชจ๋ฃจ< Shining golden anvil 1%
  • ๋ฆฌ์‚ฌ์ดํด ๋ฉ”๋‹ฌ ์ƒ์ž A๊ธ‰ < rank A medal box (200 medal) 2.5%
  • ํŠน์„ฑ ํฌ์ธํŠธ ์ƒ์ž B๊ธ‰ < rank B attribute point box (1000 point *2) 3%
  • ๊ฒฝํ—˜์˜์„œ ์ƒ์ž (4๊ฐœ) < EXP book box (4ea) 6.8%
  • ์ธ์Šคํ„ด์Šค ๋˜์ „ ์ž…์žฅ ํšŸ์ˆ˜ ์ดˆ๊ธฐํ™”๊ถŒ < instance dungeon reset 3%

B tier

C tier

ps thanks @Val

5 Likes

http://iteminfo.nexon.com/probability/games/tos

That artican recipe box is rare afโ€ฆ LOL 0.1% rip korean wallets

1 Like

So it is their plan to sell non material recipe, this is why 315 orange material is very hard to get right :wink:

2 Likes

Those new prizes seem way more generous than current leticia rewards. I wonder if that cube will still be 10tp when it arrives here since the average value you get from a cube will go up a lot.

1 Like

its urgly AF. delete the b-o-a-t at the middle plz :frowning: change sth instead of

but if i press F5 i would cringe(for the lack of a better word) seing all those quest unfinished, plus if i dont do quest i would be missing 38 bonus stat points :confused:

There are countless guides on the forums pointing out specifically wich quests you need to do to get the extra status points. They consume very little time if you skip all the other optional quests in those maps.

New hg cube drop rate is acceptable or not?
10 min
4 blue cube pieces (need 8 for real cube)
1 purple cube pieces (need 8 for real cube)

1 Like

That kinda sounds too easyโ€ฆ

Reasonable

• Post must be at least 20 characters

Can they make armor and weapon cubes from the pieces or are there 2 sort of pieces for every cube?

Seems fair, letโ€™s say you continue to get 4 blue and 1 purple shard every 10 minutes, itโ€™ll take you 1 hour and 20 minutes for every purple and 20 minutes for every blue. Considering The RNG nature of the cubes themselves the chances of getting exactly what you want is slim but the required grind isnโ€™t too time consuming, which makes it much less tedious.

5 Likes

2 sorts of pieces
/20cubeshards

Sounds like there wont be much of a place for the blue HG315s.

Assembling several drops at higher drop rate to assemble an item that was before set to have a higher drop difficultyโ€ฆthatโ€™s no unique however very acceptable.

Attribute point boxes, medal boxes and blessed shard/gem boxes have not been in any of the iTOS Letitiaโ€™s cube, neither was the artisan box included in the last one. There are way too many people in iTOS arguing that they donโ€™t want p2w content, even the current cubes seem too much for many people. I really doubt the iTOS cube will be any similar, unless they want to make their player base really angryโ€ฆ Well itโ€™s IMC so we shall see.