Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Full guide in Korean though… almost a year ago

:frowning: old method
Thumaturge full con + divine might + swell brain > transmit prana > transpose (now we have full int thumaturge) > link > got hit by shield bash now we have full spr Thumaturge then share a status with pardoner from your guide

it should be done.

seriously too much effort for 7000+ blessing.

Too lucky player +17 without fail

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4196&l=96390

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s an oldschool one.

I just had a clover +15 no fails 2 days ago. Then I look at my 0 potential +12 red weapon and i cry.

2 Likes

lol

@ArenaWaifu
Yeah I always amaze when saw weapon +16 and above without fail
while I always fail at +9 > +10
Here the worst case

+9 without fail
then
+9 > +10 fail = +8
+8 > +9 fail = +7
+7 > +8 fail = +6
+6 > +7 fail = +5
+5 > +6 success = +6
+6 > +7 fail = +5 pot 1
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 fail back to +5 pot 0

Now with golden anvil 10ea
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 fail
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 fail
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 fail
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 fail
+5 > +6 success
+6 > +7 success

:sweat:

4 Likes

Solmiki weapons are just now starting to emerge in kToS (I saw another one for a 2H Sword)?

Is farming for one ludicrously time consuming?

That Harvester was a trap! :disappointed_relieved:

Although you got Maximum Sockets: 4 (very lucky), you got a max Potential of 11 only (quite low)… meaning to say that you’re only able to fail a maximum of 7 times if you wanted to take advantage of all the 4 sockets.

If I got that item and it was still relevant (pre-revamp), I would’ve just sold it in its pristine state (unsocketed, un-upgraded) and I would’ve waited for the next one to come along. A 14 potential or higher version of that would’ve been great for gambling. Especially since I know I’m rarely lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Golden Anvil(s) are an even worse trap! I had a +10 Lionhead Shield with 1 potential remaining (1 socket opened), I tried to +11 (regular anvil), failed, then used 2x of the Event Golden Anvil and failed 2x, got random drop of 2 more Golden Anvils on two different characters, failed on both… now I have a +6 Lionhead shield with 0 potential, no awakening and it can never leave me (not until they give us the +potential anvil). :smiley:

90% of the time, this seems to be the case for me as well post-revamp.

If I have enough potential left, I’ll try to brute force it. This is why I have 5x Max Petamion at +6 with 0, 1 or 2 potential left, versus a freshly made Max Petamion at +10 with 1 potential remaining. It took 7 Max Petamions (I destroyed one) before I finally got one to reach +10…

Thanks for advice, I should sell that harvester 4 slot :sweat::

Now I’m doubt about success rate.

1 Like

didnt i just link this like a few days ago 0.0

Even the penguin is doing a facepalm…

you’ll see it again and again

have fun then

2 Likes

i am curious, how to generate this jigsaw puzzle?

Create on this site

then share copy & paste link here it will auto embed.

2 Likes

Or maybe its just the date on which this art was finished?

Sure, if the art was finished 2 days into the future from now.

3 Likes

Actually they plan to update all new content on this Thursday (22 06 2017) but something went wrong so they change update plan to 29 06 2017.

:sweat:

would it be afk fishing like bdo hmm?

Was there a hidden class for fishing? I just noticed there was just one guy with a shield fishing and two NPCs in that video…

1 Like

Items that were DPK drop method are changed to probability drop method .

• Each time you kill an individual monster, the item is dropped according to a certain probability .
  • The probability drop method is calculated every time a monster dies, regardless of map , channel , or character .
    Ex) When a monster drops items A and B (A drop rate 50%, B drop rate 10%)
    Each time you kill a monster A, B This is calculated separately probability , the number of the case are as follows .
  • A is dropped with a 50% chance .
  • B is dropped with a 10% chance .
  • A, B , or both drop , they can not drop everything .

Nice! That’s not the only part of the update, this is pretty big. PVP rebalance, fishing, skill rebalancing, more rebalancing, and quality of life improvements. This is fantastic.

11 Likes

WTF so much changed.
20 char