Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Don’t know what it means, but i would love love love to see a story, kinda of series, in-game with each big patch, just like RO has.

I think episodic update like RO will make it more engaging for players into world and story of TOS.

1 Like

H E R I T A G E
//20chrs

Excellent

Sorc and bokor saved?

Time to pay 2 win with Leticia’s Secret Cube.

It is a episode name though last night I didn’t know how to translate it.

1 Like
  • Monster will not get knockdown by player level up effect

Hell yes.

2 Likes

But but… it was so cool >_<

Best taunt ever.

1 Like

Monsters are so dumb, if they are too far they could take 2 min to run in your direction (’-’)".

Well, even with Swashbuckling of peltasta this happens. Not always though.

Soldiers of Fortune? :confused:

hi, what forest is this from exactly?

Pora and Pore recipes are from Kalejimas gimmick cube. Itos info on this thread: WTT my Practonium for your Pore

By seeing the videos above it is possible to say that bosses are still a bunch of punching bags, they take too long to react.

1 Like

Are there new devil card bosses added to the game?
Since sorc is getting a huge buff, it’s gonna be fun experiment.

What ?

1 Like

Rexipher has always been an exception as it is a pain in the rear to fight against.

I’m talking about the video above, featuring Zaura.

Even the actual version of Rexipher does not react so fast. For Zaura it’s not a problem of reaction as you can see, it seems this boss attack randomly and has problems of hitbox on his attacks.

He’s still pretty strong and fast on the video you are showing so, what do you want ? A 0 sec open window attack ?

1 Like

A would like every world boss in the game be like that not just an hp sponge as the current ones.

1 Like

Pretty strong I can accept, but fast? Please watch the video again, I almost fell asleep.

Having a 0 sec open window could be interesting, yes, as it would require an actual tank to hold of the attacks since DPSers get 1~2 shotted :slight_smile:

And Borel said it.

Perhaps

8 Likes