Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

@Nekorin yup crash them all but the girl to marry her :smirk:

if it doesn’t come with a bald guy to marry us it’s not that good tho, i played some games with marry system that gives you some extra exp if you playing with your husband/wife.

a marry system for those who cares about it and master+disciple for those who wants something different, 20-30% while they play together, i doubt they take this feedback they will lose a tome here :smirk:

So basically:

280 area can now drop both 270 boxes (instead of only armor)

300 area can drop both 270 boxes and 315 boxes

Overall drop chance increased

I asked the owner, she said it was permanent. same as the music box. There is no use count/expire date or anything like that. Not sure how it will be on iTOS.

but weeding dress is random or 100%?

bridemaid is 100% if you buy the 299TP package. It is considered as an additional gift. The main bride costume is gacha. Gacha can give the music box, the hat, groom/bride costume, etc. You can see it in video.

The background music will be muted when music box is played. quite nice thou

But this wouldn’t make people just farm the lower ones?

Most likely it’ll be like the situation of 170/190/210 HG where the higher level one have better DPK compare to lower level one, even if all of them can drop the same boxes.

1 Like

Oh i see, thanks for the clarification

Meanwhile the C3 costumes are still stuck at Rank 5 of 8…

I want to see Oracle C3 or Bokor C3 costumes. There are so many C3 costumes missing it’s quite sad to see that they sell new non-TOS themed costumes every 1-2 months.

I would love to see more for cleric because i mostly play clerics. But look at wizards they are so c3 costume deprived. They need a couple in a row.

Is there really a Sorcerer C3 costume in ktos ? Lol

Cuz the 1 some1 posted earlier seems like putting a trash icon on the char initiating its trash :rip

Swordsman is the class tree that has the least amount of C3 costumes if I’m not wrong.

Clerics: Cleric 3, Priest 3, Diev 3, Monk 3 (4/4 released in iToS)
Archers: Archer 3, Quarrel 3. Ranger 3 (3/3 released in iToS)
Wizards: Wizard 3, Pyro 3, Kino 3 ( 1/3 released in iToS)
Swordsmen: Swordsman 3, Highlander 3 (2/2 released in iToS)

Am I missing any? :thinking:

is there any pic of kino3 skill animation ? :o

The only things we have of it so far.

It hasn’t been released on kTest yet, apparently.

1 Like

Still waiting patiently for my Corsair3 costume with obligatory eyepatch, pirate hat and shoulder mounted parrot headgear.

IMO the C3 costumes are consistently the coolest costumes. They just feel more personal.

1 Like

I waited soooo long for cleric c3 to get to itos. And i all i can say is worth it.

Even worth going Cleric3? :astonished:

Who am I kidding, I’ve got a Ranger3 costume.

Depends, we talking min maxing or are we talking about vanity lol

Tree of fashion is the real end game.
http://imgur.com/04J0eFo

I guess minmaxing. TBH Guardian Saint seems like it could be a cool skill with some reworking. I’d love to see a cleric tank build work. Cleric3 leads naturally into Paladin as well. Come on IMC, you know you want to make a cleric tank.

i feel like if guardian was reversed and the cleric took the damage for their target it would be a million times better.