Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Warlock c2 skills shouldn’t deal damage, but the spirits you move around with them should. The red spirits shuold be stronger than normal. It’s probably bugged.

Wtf is this guy taking ? I want some o_o

Joke aside, this @barykinartur is not worth listening or answering boyz, remember how quickly Swords derailed this thread. Don’t make the same mistakes =)

To fully test a skill you’ve got to

Literally find every debuff your entire base class has access to and use the skill while an enemy is afflicted with that debuff.
Grab every buff your general classes has as well and then use the skill…
Then check out Frozen,Burning, Ice Wall, Fireball, Circling, and Joint Penalty interactions…

Dout anyones tested everything about any of the new classes skills because you need multiple classes to get the buffs, debuffs to search for their stupid hidden interactions such as if X r8 skill now has a bonus why a circle 2 rank 4 skill or vise versa…

any doppel here can tell me if DoV increases ASPD now or does it still require weapon swap for the ASPD buff part to work?

“Spirit Train” makes Evocation even more usefull for PvE.
Gets more base damage and hits on DT and PoA.
Mastema became usable.
Drain is possibly bugged.

Plz, stop.

1 Like

Yeah let’s focus on the really shitty R8 classes, both C1 for Archers.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So i’m future proof for having:

1. Cleric 2 - Bokor 3 - Pardoneer - Pd
  2. Swordsman 2 - Barb 2 - Corsair 2 - Shinobi
  3. Swordsman 2 - Peltasta - Cata 3 - Dragoon
  4. Swordsman - High 3 - Barb - Doppel 2
  5. Swordsman - High - Barb 3 - Doppel 2
  6. Archer - Qs3 - Wugushi 2 - Cannoneer
  7. Wizard 3 - Linker - Sorcerer - Necro 3
  8. Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Warlock

And currently leveling a scout 3.

Does it even matter? You guys put too much feel into this, honor stuff… People just dont like to be the underdog.

Plenty of people love to be the underdog, let alone watch the underdog get the position and succeed.
It’s basically a wrestling show where Elememes with Warlock are the villians and Swordsmen are the underdogs that came and took the tittle from them after five years or whoever long.

bruh get down of the high horse man

I see. You’re right.
/Whywehavetowrite20chars?

Well, meaby its bugged. Meaby it was intended to do nothing - who knows. I am not an oracle I cant predict the future :slight_smile:

And dont get me wrong, i dont wonna demand somthing powerfull but if your new skills do nothing you should start worry about it.

Let him enjoy it until things cool down, the forum is way too full of people like nuclearmissile that just go around shitting on Swordsman for no good reason so he’s probably extremely fed up with them.

1 Like

No, it’s the second worst after Featherfoot.

This isn’t really a surprise, TBH. Wizard C2 classes are almost always garbage. Practically nobody goes all but a few C2 Wizard class without going C3.

C2 Wizard? Hot garbage, but then at C3 you get OP Quick Cast.
C2 Cryo? Completely pointless, but then at C3 you get Frost Pillar and Snow Rolling.
C2 Kino? Adds basically nothing, but then at C3 you get Raise and Gravity Pole.
Elementalist? Actually pretty garbage for taking 1 or 2 circles, but huge at C3.
C2 Chrono? ■■■■■■■ nothing, and then you get Pass, strongest skill in the game.

This is just Wizard C2 syndrome continuing. Warlock and FF C3 are guaranteed to be OP as ■■■■ and game will be back to Tree of Wizards with Swordsmen lowest DPS in parties again.

6 Likes

The diff between you and him is that you really wanted a fencer and he really wanted a top dps class.
So your story is not gonna help him.

having said that, pretty sure warlock2 can’t be that bad, you can put points in c1 skills. but maybe you won’t be aoe dps king anymore and if that’s what you’re looking for then yes you have to re-roll

1 Like

Man most of my chars are swordsmen, and I’m not counting in those I ■■■■■■ up and deleted. I follow 2 Korean guys on YouTube (H Levine, a catagoon PvP and hae Lee, he is swordsman - peltasta - hop 2 - cata 2 - dragoon)…

As soon as they released dragoon 2 info I knew it would be a thing, and hae Lee posted a video of him doing a siauliai run with a fencer, they melted the bosses.

Feels Good to have swordsman back.

C1 of both archer is very underwhelming. Worst? yes maybe they really are.

But in general it is even more interesting as you come to a conclusion that i want to be top DPS or somthing

Well, my short and boring story is that i have 6 characters, 2 clericks, 2 wizards, 1 archer and 1 swordie and only 1 of them is a warlock. For me it does not metter that warlock or goon will be top dps bcs i have both - its just irrelevant.

I just want to all skills of all classes do somithing. Meaby somthing weak but at least somthing. Skills that do nothing should not exist

Is it really so difficult to understand or my English is so bad?

@Gwenyth sorry I think everyone wants to ask you stuff buuuut do you know if Miko was implemented? I’m dying to know if I can take Miko since as a full spr p3 supp there is nothing good for me for rank 8 other than maybe miko

Also, does anyone know if sage can duplicate and/or enlarge objects created by the skills of party members? or it only work with sage’s own skills?

aaaaand still no featherfoot c2 videos…

honestly, featherfoot c2 is the worst rank 8… no one even cares to make a video on it