Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

they have so many d- d- duplicates !

also l o l at all the chat function fixes

oh yeah! I noticed lol

KToS live server patch notes

several map name change, quest content change, daily quest change, UI stuff "message will appear if the character gone to map that are higher lvl than the player’s lvl, other stuff still the same as Ktest update.

Is KTOS just as dead as iTOS content wise?

1 Like

Does Attilla Mace exist in kTOS?

I wonder why they did not make an Orange Lv 315 Rapier…

venier already breakes fencer, any stronger version of it would make fencer beyond stupid

Til transcendence came :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone knows the answer, I was searching the pastebin of gwen trying to find the changes to corsair however I can’t seem to find the necessary note, could anyone share the changes? Thank you.

what kind of changes did you mean in particular ?

The Jolly roger changes, if there are any other changes which I am not aware of, those too. Thank you gwen.

The changes i saw were,

**15/12/2016**
 ► Jolly Roger:
    ○ The conditions for the combo have been changed, they are no longer monster kills - but instead monster strikes. ( This combo meter goes up to 300)
    ○ The combo effects have been changed. The max damage per combo has been removed, and for 10 seconds, Missile attack damage is increased by (15% + (3 * Skill Level))%
    ○ The combo can only be activated once per Jolly Roger Flag that has been placed, and the 'FEVER!' time lasts for 10 seconds.
    ○ The cooldown time has been changed to 35 Seconds. (Previously 16 Seconds)
    ○ The skill duration has been changed to (20 + (35 * Skill Level))Seconds.

**01/12/2016**
Pirate Effects:
    - Corsair Circle 1 'Pillage' Attribute has been added. (The effect of the existing Jolly Roger Loot Effect will be removed)
    - Corsair Rank 1: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 5
    - Corsair Rank 2: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 10
    - Corsair Rank 3: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 15

Double Weapon Assault:
    - You will now be able to use this ability when a pistol is equipped.

Pistol Shot:
    - 'Pistol Shot: Ricochet' attribute has been added.
4 Likes

Thank you gwen /20thankyou

Could anyone on kTOS comment on the viability of the hunting grounds? Are they a realistic alternative to questing or do they just not provide enough XP?

1 Like

Taking the opportunity of the question, does anyone have a list of the new items that drops on these new hunting maps?

Playing on KTEST the exp wans’t wonderful but i imagine with a party is a great alternative for grind spots. The 170 is obviously a great alternative to demon prison tough some mobs had ridiculous high PDEF and others MDEF, My rush was hitting 200-400 with 70% att and the 170 new 2handed spear… it usually hits 4k to 5k crit on the others mobs from the map.

Greetings Savior! lol

Any screenshots for the Hunting grounds dagger? With appraised gem slot please? :3

I know that the exaggerated slots was because of a bug, but in real, what is the maximum slots obtained in the hunting ground items?

There wasn’t a clear answer it’s probably 4 slots for weapon and 3 for armor, i suggest you check the answers a few dozen posts ago, because i may be recalling it totally wrong.

1 Like

Two new daggers will be introduced in the upcoming update, so I’ve screenshot both daggers for you.

The stats in Korean for the 170 dagger is “Psychokinesis Property Attack” and “Psychokinesis Property Resistance” respectively. (Basically a Karacha with Psychokinesis property instead of Fire.)

Holy moly that’s quiet better than fire though i’m not sure what’s weak and strong ele against it :3

Any news on the maximum appraised slot? It noted 2, so I guess 2 then? That’ll be a significant boost to the forgotten fencer class (just kidding, our weapon trans path still sucks).