Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

okay, wow… I didnt expect it to be DPK tbh …■■■■ that feature then :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s probably more about staying consistent, as they change the drop mechanics I’m sure they’ll change Hunting Grounds as well.

You can only gain more potential and sockets via unidentified gear/weapon from the Hunting Ground and not every gear/weapon in the game?

do we know how much potential the hunting ground weapons will have???

Maybe they have a very low potential and theres the need of Appraiser(that would be evil tho)

They already changed on ktest, pretty much dropped 10 gears in a 30 minutes grinding on it.

About what I thought, funnily enough that’s probably too high.

It’s nice to hear the drop rate is higher in KTEST, but ultimately nothing is confirmed until it lands on the normal servers so I’ll just wait and see.

not exactly, kTest right now has an experimental drop change that removes DPK, still under testing and doubt it will go out soon as its a rather big change

Remember guys that the drop rate increase is not part of the dpk change, it’s a feature intented for the ktest server only. (This is not to say that the dpk change didn’t improve drop rate of items at all.)

2 Likes

Oh right of course, haha completely forgot for a moment.

1 Like
  1. IMC

2. Changes that make sense

Choose one.

2 Likes

We’ve got Mr Kim again, anything can happen.

Yeah, Appraiser’s Appraise skill is solely for unidentified equipments from Hunting Grounds – you cannot appraise normal equipments.

It varies, normally about 8 or 9 (original potential, before appraised).

1 Like

Thos has been answered in that video, man.

You can not

1 Like

It is only mention about unidentified equipment that can add potential and sockets but not regular equipment in the video.

I wanted know if the adding socket and potential ONLY LIMITED to unidentified equipment?

Yes, only limited to unidentified items from hunting grounds, once per itrm

1 Like

Disappointed…oh well :joy:

Some items would be just too OP if that is to happen.

Although one might make a point that we will finally start using items outside of five hamma and cafrisun, but then again, there are hunting ground equips

1 Like

Ya but maybe some off-hands can be useful for end game versus Solimiki and the orange off hands.Especially daggers for the DPS Clerics.

KTest patch notes

mostly just event stuff (like ours), TP costume going exchange, and several fixes

pretty much the same as live server’s preupdate things which is here

2 Likes