Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Ok so let’s all move to Demon Prison guys lol

Being sarcastic btw…I bet more people will quit iTOS when it comes to us lol.

1 Like

according to op in reddit:

The patch affects Demon Prison and many other areas as well. But even before the patch AFKing farming was not allowed and you would be reported and banned very quickly. It is only the steam server that allows AFKing at Dina Bee/DP/etc. The patch simply automated the solution.

so I guess in kToS they were pretty strict with afk farming unlike with iToS. And I’m assuming this effect is map-bound to popular afk maps. Still curious how the mechanic works tho.

anyone knows the values how the monster nerf?

If they nerfed the 500k hp mobs down to 450k that won’t do much good <-<.

yay that sounds reasonable!

about the changes to Corsair:

Can someone explain how those changes affect the farming-aspect of corsair?
(atm: the pillage-effect of Jolly Roger is increased by the skill-lvl of Jolly Roger which also means that a Corsair 3 is more useful when it comes to this.)

I heard/read/… that the pillage will be changed into a passive or so but I dont know if it s still a good farming skill or if Corsair 3 is needed for that.
(and when this change might get to us or when it ll hit us - dependin on if it is useful or bad…)

Corsair 1 passive equal to flag lvl 5.
Cors2 passive equal to flag lvl 10.
3 equal to lvl 15.

@xgclaw

Example of mob nerf at dg290. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7GKpLEy9S4

Compare to vid 3 months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99p7hGi8G-A

ah, ic.
thx :grinning:

HP is reduced by 30~40%;
physical/magic attack, 10~20%;
magic defense, approximately 20%.

4 Likes

Only 20% lmao Gg /20huehuehues

1 Like

this look fun /huehuehue

@staff

1 Like

Appraiser skill info vid and PvP test

This is @tomgo32000

9 Likes

Question,is overstimate level really capped at 3?I tried to make an appraiser build at Tos.neet and I was able to put it lv 5.
Edit:Forgot to ask,Blinside’s atribute increase final critical damage like Epee Garde?

Your videos are great. How many slots at max can a main-hand weapon from hunting grounds can get if appraised?

If you don’t mind,can you test and answer these questions please

What rank of status aliment is Devaluation?
Can you spread Devaluation with Pandemic?
Can Devaluation be cleansed or resisted at all?

What are the range of Overestimate and Devaluation?
What are the maximum potential and sockets that can be added on a single gear/weapon from the Appraise skill?
How often can you appraise the same gear/weapon?

2 Likes

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/misc/buffs/2998

1. Rank 2 status ailment.

No other information tho.

1 Like

Thank you so I guess people would have to test it then.

• Overestimate affects your whole party within your screen. Devaluation is a very large AoE in front of you. I’ve even hit mobs offscreen with it.
  • So far, I’ve only gotten 1 or 2 sockets from self-appraising tons of items. For Potential, it seems to range from the item’s base Potential (around 7-9 depending on the item…you can look that up in kToSNeet) to 2x that amount. Typically, you’ll get a Potential value somewhere between that.
  • Only once. This is compensated by the fact that they drop pretty often.
1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:
We are sorry to inform that there will be nomonster regeneration rate update on kTos yet.

3 Likes

20% base defense reduction is huge. Your damage has to get through defense before it’s effected by your multipliers, so this translates to a lot more than 20% damage if you were having trouble overcoming enemy def before. E.G if you were hitting 500 before and def was reduced by 500, you’re now hitting 100% harder.

3 Likes