Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I have one question, does anyone know if Mergen gets to learn how to mount, or does the player need to include SR in the build?

You need to get the mount companion attribute from a different class.

No mounting attribute from what I can see, so you’ll have to be an SR first.

Let’s compare Agility with Swift Step:

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/30004 - Swift Step

회피 [CaptionRatio2]% 증가 - Avoid

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/21504

회피 확률 [현재 STA] ×[CaptionRatio2]% 증가 - Avoid probability.

I assume that it is indeed chance of nullifying the incoming damage :stuck_out_tongue:

and @Sholf

Alright, thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Jolly Roger attribute: 효과 활성화 중 일정 확률로 적의 공격을 무효화 합니다.

Resist Elements attribute: 스킬 [레지스트 엘리멘탈]이 활성화 중일 때 불, 얼음, 전기, 독, 땅 속성 공격을 무효화할 확률이 특성 레벨당 0.8% 증가합니다.

무효화 - this would be the main word refering to nullify, i guess.

I should have checked it before posting. :blush:
(and before wasting 2h+ doing the hidden quests for extra stamina, LOL)

Then what about the difference between swift step and agility? :confused:

Stamina for swordies to run arround. ToS = Tree of Swordsman. Gg imc, such imbalanced game.

회피 is Evasion, 무효화 is nullify.

Though, keep in mind that Slithering too says 회피 “evasion” despite it nullifying magic entirely. Descriptions can be quite misleading and sometimes plain wrong :confused:

1 Like

Nah, when damage is nullified it pops no numbers neither “Dodge”. (Similar to dievdirbys ausrine invencibility)

When slithering is up, it keeps popping “miss miss” (or dodge, cant remember), the rodelero is dodging Magic damage.

:confounded::confounded::confounded:

WE NEED VIDEOS!

I wonder what fate is awaiting my Hunter C3. :unamused:

I really wanted to get Hakka but not being able to use the sword skills unmounted makes me salty.

Still waiting for Enchanter’s enchantssssssssss

Well it’s not like actual evasion either. Evasion causes the light purple “Dodge” to show up, while slithering is Miss.

Either way, we just need someone to test it out, only way to know for sure with stuff like this :slight_smile:

damnit, with all these classes being able to do close to 2mil damage in 10secs, really makes me feel deflated about looking forward to a “boring” support class like falconer which is the exact same stuff as c2 and c1 just hey, slightly bigger hitboxes

Any new on miko quest ? any needed rank like priest 3 for chaplain ?

No required rank as per all we know.

Considering the dodge formula, my guess is, 회피 확률 refers to exactly what it says, the calculated evasion chance instead of the evasion number. Otherwise you’d easily jump over 100% dodge.

My friend linked me a video of a murmillo doing mercenary mission but it’s private now. Any other murmillo videos out there?

is it something like Fencer’s Preparation skill where it makes the next skill used to deal 2x damage output?