Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

@thedojin
Pay 4 Convenience, the extra slot available for TP pets won’t make a drastic change to the output but a TP pet is needed for minmaxing.
If they could also release an item that gave permanently the extra slots to non TP pets… :neutral_face:

@yipgallery

Dual Wielding +15 Nulis Velheider

1 Like

@greyhiem Hi, I would like to ask about the chappa/glassmole cards effect. is it still stacked as 80% (for 8 cards) or just 10% only even I equip 8 cards? the maintenance note makes me confused. Btw atm some people are using sp+keitas to get 160% attack so I think they fix this only, not nerf it from 80–>10 :confused:

2 Likes

can’t stack golem??
they mean that golem with 10% def when use potion??
why nuaele give 10% mdef without use any potion and still can stack.
seem like something wrong here.

oh they mean this?

1 Like

Yes but still nuaele doesnt need pot and its permanent , golem with 10% def require pot and last for 10sec only

That’s what IMC calls balance because it’s next to impossible to get new Nuaele Cards. :smiley:
I my opinion they should just change the card back to flat +x mdef.

I sold mine extremely cheap since I thought it was flat mdef…

Also some question related to the Pet Equip:

1. Do Pets get stat and special bonuses from Equip like STR/DEX, Block Penetration, Attack Range, exotic things like …% chance to do whatever and gems?
  2. Can I equip 2*2h Weapons like 2 Bows and give it 2 Chest Armors?
    (Second Question is probably irrelevant since I can test it myself anyway but I want to buy at least white stuff today…)
  3. The Pet needs to meet the equip level requirement?
1 Like

change back to flat mdef? o.O
when was it ever flat mdef?

I wonder is mdef up with rank or just pdef?

agni necklace recipe is confirmed in 115 cube?

When cards were released. Just the same as Grey Golem giving flat mdef.
And with some patch they fucked up so it’s description actually is flat for Nuaele at the moment, too. Guess they copy pasted some old text files. X)

No. But Agny Necklace is confirmed to come out of 115 cubes.

crafted already? hmm good to know

nuaele tooltip when card patch hit was it gave flat mdef but it always gave +%mdef atleast on itos

No, recipe.

/20chars

Not true. Tested it myself when card equip came online, was flat so I leveled my Chappa Cards with it. :smiley:
The %-change came a week later to kTOS and ages later to us.

well i dont know the case for ktos, thanks for clarifying

I heard in the new guild missions, that you can get an egg for a special falconer pet, is this true?

What exactly is this?

Hi Sir, I personally do not have the experience of testing out, but I discern a few things about companion gear after studying kTOS players’ videos.

1. No they don’t. They only get the main stat of the weapon & armor. They don’t get bonus from windrunner’s movement speed and such. Min attack and max attack from weapon will be averaged and added to pet’s attack. Enhancement will prolly be added, but not stats from transendence and gems.

2. Yes you can.

3. Yes they do.

After all, fellow hunters, don’t get too encouraged by this new gear update. With TP pet, 2 weapons with 800 attack each, 1000 pet attack, 100% rush dog attribute, and plate wearing enemy, your pet may only deal around 22,500 damage per 5 seconds. You’d better invest your money elsewhere :blush:

Thanks for your replay especially the first Question was relative important.
There is no reason now for me to invest into things like Five Hammer or Wind Runner.