Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

The amount support to boost him is outrageous. Well he’s the Star DPS.

Anyway kudos to him and his party. They all kinda did their role efficiently

afair he’s was even the first person to have lolo weapon? (pistol). and i’m leaning forward his team will do the same.

the thing is, he doesn’t regularly upload vid.

edit1: ninja edit. heu

you mean lolo.

Pistol :stuck_out_tongue:

What the ■■■■ does Jolly Roger even actually do now? The looting was the only notable part of the skill and the only thing worth leveling it for. The damage buff is broken, but was static and terrible even when it did work. So now you get a non-scaling static buff and leveling the skill only increases duration.

I guess I’m just going to reroll my JR points into Double Weapon Assault now that it actually works with pistols but it’s so weird that they would just trashcan the core skill of the Corsair class completely. Even if it’s a “buff” because they get the loot passively and you can use your points on something else, they’re still trashing the class’s iconic ability.

Honestly even when IMC buffs Corsair it pisses me off. Everything they do just seems so incompetent now.

3 Likes

I showed someone on Discord and this was their response.

3 Likes

@SlyGoat Still gives that bugged out atk buff and the 5% Nullification chance attribute. I’d like it if they made the proc chance scale with Job level as well as an incentive to getting Corsair3, but it leaves the question of what JR really does now.

But tru. Still better than other companies ideals of balance tho.

anyone can confrim for me that paper ticket from new goddes cube in ITOS is the one that give random 315 orange recipes ?? thanks in advance

please don’t confuse a hair accessory to paper cube

https://tos.neet.tv/items/628193

I hope we can get some info on the kToS December calendar and events. I mean, to know what more kinda stuff we’ll never get.

Behold

2 Likes

I see my picture is turning into something nice rofl.

Does anyone have ss of cerimonial costume?

Cool

5k magic attack + agni + link wew. that damage

So any pyro linker can do this with Agni? :open_mouth:

Also damn, this is my build but I went cryo1 instead of pyro1

I uncertain myself, but apparently swell left arm increases the fireball damage by a HUGE amount, something that goes even above what the skill gives (200 matk?). By increase I mean over 40%~60% damage increase.

Even with Thaum 1?

/20 chars

Right, regardless of level…somewhat similar to how restoration buffs up heal efficiency by just having it activated at any level…I guess it’s a hidden interaction?

Sounds like bug. xD

/20chars

Damage looks right though

matk: 5132 ~ 5284
eatk: 426
skill base: 145 (assuming lv.5)

= 5703 ~ 5855

x 380% (agni)

= 21261 ~ 22249 before enhance attribute

just needs about 70% enhance to reach what she was doing to the golem

** i assumed 0 mdef for simplicity and also because the auto attack was right inside the matk+eatk range

edit: forgot about blessing and possible elemental resists, but factoring those in wouldn’t lead to a number that a higher enhance level couldn’t reach