Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

The real Revelator… (RMT)

I like the fact tha they’re both +11. Is this some kind of signature from the RMT folks? xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I think there should be a GIANT CREDIT CARD in offhand weapon slot.
Flashes gold whenever you buy anything in game.

Since a Plunger is a legit weapon, why not include a credit card?

/hue.hue.

8 Likes

credit card off hand weapon, would allow us to use the money in our team storage without the need of going there to remove it.
it would be fair nice item to have, since some maps makes us lost money when dying.

I dont understand why should we be salty over people getting high end gear by RMT-ing, i mean not that i did it my self but… its their moeeneh let em spend it, it’ll help IMC in running this dead game longer (if they’re RMT-ing trough IMC tho… hue…) if anyone salty over their ability to dish out plenty unused money to get their E-pen** bigger, i feel hue over that kind of people… work hard play hard… no pain no gain… anyway thats just my oppinion, not meant to offend anyone, but if there’s still anyone that’s get offended by this then huehueheuheuhe…

Honestly I cant believe the majority of NA players haven’t quit yet after seeing what is otw, its so far beyond pay2win at this point. Its going to be credit card warriors left and right with +15 Max Transcended Weapons with attacks of 8,000 vs normal players with +5-8 stage2 transcended weapons with attacks of 800-900. it doesn’t matter how much you farm or solo the 145 dungeon when people are gonna be buying 400 dollars worth of practonium gacha cubes a month to beat the game.

4 Likes

Hi @Gwenyth seems ur the professional here, are there any updates on ktos side regarding scaling of currently non-scaling buffs? Such as gungho, sacrament, ench fire, last rites, divine stigma, swell arm etc?..

no one salty here about people doing RMT. we have different views on it. infact it felt really good when i kick his butt on TBL with his overpowered gear. (achievement unlocked)

me and my lads simply stay because we don’t give a f*ck on other player (atleast for now), we are enjoying the game and that’s enough reason to stay and play.

1 Like

So far, for the mentioned skills they have not been changed yet, however - in regards to ‘Swell Left/ Right Arm’, they have been changed to have some additional slight INT Scaling on Patch 27/10/2016.

1 Like

Atleast something has been done haha

I’m puzzled as to why you are hiding his name, equipment is public info after all.

TELSIAI

4 Likes

equipment is public info but he is hiding his name for his sake so he won’t get infamous throughout. Also not witch hunted.

You just exposed the “whale”.

Now get really pitch forks and hunt for the “RMTER?” :^)

1 Like

That’s the guy I was referring to previously, I guess no point in hiding it now lol

-I’m still waiting for some items to get implemented on itos, agni, 315 etc, but I guess we’re not getting it this patch either

She is a gurl btw ulgah

oh my uguu /20char lel

Quality KTOS discussion you got going on here

less toxic, good discussion (most of the time …not always tho)

Can anyone give me detailed instruction to get/make paper cube, please? Thanks in advance :blush:

All monster (except boss) inside dungeon 290 has a chance to drop paper cube recipe.

it is not implement to itos yet.

1 Like