Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Hi, I’ve been looking for the block rate formula for some time now. Where did you get the formula? Also, do you know the evasion formula too? Thanks in advance.

Everything are on official site

I thought that one was discarded since I heard people saying they changed the number part in the formula. :stuck_out_tongue:

They didn’t change then, right?

No they didn’t change it.

It does already

Heres a translation of the bong tos vid about colony wars/guild wars:

Do keep in mind this was done through the use of my interpretation + google translate + my kr frnd. so take it with a grain of salt. but most of the info should be accurate

3 Likes

really nice! thank you for the translation

I have 800 block pen and theres still people who block me a lot. Block is pretty damn strong atm imo.

1 Like

I like that they’re changing Templars to be a class that actually does things instead of just being “lol you gotta level this dead character slot to have a guild,” but it seems like the class is just going to be a support tank, which is kind of… pointless? Like, even after the changes to defense so you can’t just reduce all damage to 1, there’s nothing in the game that requires a tank.

1 Like

Mortal slash deals 1800% lvl 5 on 3 overheat and battle order increases damage. Templar > Doppel confirmed

1 Like

Sadly, battle order now become Manticen cards at ktest

There is when there are GvG objectives and you can automatically port guild members to your position.

Afaik, Battle Order also debuffs nearby enemies to have lower movement speed and recieve more damage from Mortal Slash (only IMC knows how much more,though), which is better for the Templar imo than adding 25-75 STR.

I can’t believe there are still so many flat buff skills that just give a small amount of STR or something. I thought IMC would’ve learned by now that anything in this game that doesn’t scale is worthless.

2 Likes

Seems that we can farm boss cards in group when using the boss grimories to summon them
I would like to know if only 1 party get the cards or everyone who atks

1 Like

Im curious on why the cards shown at the end have different descriptions. Are we gonna have “old” cards?

@Wolfy One is Gray Golem Card and the other is Golem Card, they look alike but aren’t the same.

kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0kTOS General Thread v2.0

8 Likes

Okay get out… non sense.

Go solo dungeons without weapons then, some builds has it really hard, u can’t make a general “hard difficult” based on your carebear meta build