Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

FFXIV… And cringe worthy: EQ original even got a growth spurt from progression servers… Not that the original ever went anywhere. And last I heard there was a team getting built for diablo 4… And you guessed it–MMO.

Most of Cleric skills have an extremely long(e.g… Dievs Carve skills, Sadhus Astral Body Explosion), slow (e.g. Druids Chortasmata or lycanthropy skills, Clerics Heal) or laggy animation (e.g. Divine Might, Praktiri) that make you suffer a lot more than just some Pyromancer…

1 Like

With these recent changes in bosses, in what category do the old ones fit that were not listed in the patch notes?
Regular or Superior? Ex .: Abomination is a field boss, but which of the 2 types?
Does the World boss category still remain?

All boss list below is just normal map/field boss basically lower-tier than regular field boss in official patch note…

Abomination, Canceril, Durahan, Kubas, Temple shooter. (might be more but I don’t remember)
a cube from these boss can re-opened up to 2 time with token else is limit to 1.

some guy open Kubas cube

Does anyone have any clue if the movespeed from Velpede Card stacks when you have several cards? or only the trigger chance?
When attacking has [★ /3]% chance to increase move speed by 4

3 games… wow so many compared to what? the amount of moba games that come out every year? mobile games? shooters? FFXIV ARR is already 5 years old, ESO almost died and is doing ok/great not fantastic. naming few games dont mean the genre isnt dying even korea wich used to spew out like 30 MMOs a year has changed to either mobile mmos or mobile games in general, they are expensive, hard to profit, hard to develop, a niche market and the player base just keeps getting more and more exigent

Id like to see a better answer for knock backs rather than a card that will let you fully ignore them. Swordsmen had pain barrier, but no other class has a way to deal with being knocked down. How about a recovery skill that lets you land on your feet if executed while in the air or stands you up quicker if on the ground. A stance that lets you hold your ground and resists being knocked back for a few seconds or a charge that lets close the gap and get back in the fight after you have been swatted away. There are lots of ways they could deal with the problem, but they have elected to just let us circumvent it.

2 Likes

I have 8 gazing golem cards now, and it’s not so good vs bosses… bosses usually don’t hit much and knock you all over before it procs. it’s better to jump on my summon for knockdown immunity.

at least one patch note had knockdowns changed to knockbacks, which is a much better solution, especially for moves that are not telegraphed or random. note that wizard reflect shield prevents some knockbacks, like harpeia and poata scream.

and at least there is a monster in game that drops the card, seriously…

Is that takahashi minami…the ex-dancho for akb48?

Shinobi yellow-eyed flower petal spawn spot
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=12633
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=12633

1 Like

nice was wondering about this

Lol, 8% vs 30% is a huge difference that’s why you aren’t seeing the effect poping out.

WINGS

me want VERY MUCH :V

Wing box 0.02%

O_oo_O

better dig deep into your pockets

1 Like

class tickets 0,2% and there are plenty of these things… so we will see ekhm v.v

Well that’s because no one wants to use them haha, they’re just sitting on the auction house until some lazy person with extra silver to waste buys it.

Yes, but we do not have anything packed, everything is unpacked, so it may be a bit different in itos ;p

Not to mention the opportunity cost you save by getting 30% from 3 cards vs. having to dedicate all of your card slots just to get 8%.