Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

But we have a suport class who dont have any decent suport skills for combat.
Summon guild members is nice for gvg but the cooldown is really big … battle order is weak and forge / shield charge is just administrative buff.

I said utility, not support. More comparable to Squire.

@ready725, Hi bro, Is it possible for you to create a calculator like that but for the new damage formula listed in the Combat System Changes Dossier Pt. 4?

But presenting a unique character who can create clans and not use it uniquely in war is weird.
Using a Templar as a secondary character inside a clan is a pity, dont you think?

isnt the OOB called “Fluid Body” when you interact with it? That could be fluid damage but it doesnt seem to affect oob

Since I like to build my templar with a squire, Ill insert this topic in. They seem to have changed Weapon and Armor Maintenance calculations. It says (Skill level)+(Equipment level)*(Rating of Equipment). The effect of skill level on the damage/armor added seems pretty negligible at higher levels but it still needs to be maxed to increase the max number of hits it can take.

What I like about this changes though is that armor maintenance is finally legit instead of a flat [+skill level] trash we have right now.

Yeah, but that’s the route they went with it.

Inquiry:

Is anyone wielding a Solmiki weapon (of any kind) in kToS?

I’m very curious… I feel like they also didn’t bother with ET weapons (just like most of iToS, except maybe for Fencers).

dimeowgio give me all the money from ktos

:fearful:

I don’t have any.

:dizzy_face:

It affects OOB again in fact since yesterday’s patch. So technically transmit prana gives you fo its duration 0.975* Min matk as elemental damage to all your magic skills and also to OOB. But not for normal autos, so RIP sadhu-chaplain.

@Sandu don’t forget templars are only at their C2, they could get in C3 really powerfull spells be it support or dps. They could also get simply attributes to change some spells of C1/C2. And finally they could get a special hidden class for themselves, something like “WarLord” or something ^^

1 Like

Wait, someone tell me that in ktos, magic also can crit? is it true?

Im still waiting for Centurion skills for templar, should make linking and buffing teammates much easier if they are in formation

On another note, Conversion seems to have been buffed. The attribute I read in tos-kr for conversion says that summons get 50% of the summoner’s physical attack power. That’s a lot better than 50% str of the caster that we have right now, might be more fun now if you can summon 10 minions and each of them does 50% of your auto attack

1 Like

Magic cannot Crit.

Boo, I had a chapu all planned out.

I’m waiting for it to come back and drive me around while in [bazooka] stance.

1 Like

I think they’ll have reworked centurion a little though. Cause in centu formation, you could only do auto atks, which where used at the time the centu was doing it. But yeah i’m waiting this class so much, was one of my favorite plan. (Wanted to do a cataphract Centurion xD)

Then it works even better for my plans cuz I plan to have AA Qs-cannoneers on that APC. 30-45k AA’s bwahahahaha.

1 Like

But they can change it!

Would be kinda cool if the remaining 4 slots of Centurion’s 8 could use 4 of your other characters or something. Or just any remaining slots in general.

It could definately make it a unique class!