Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Actually as far as testing goes, with the data provided here, what seems more likely is that crit damage follows the formula below:

(Skill factor%)* (1.5*ATK+CRIT ATK)*log(.) --> Hard to say what goes on inside the log part of it really…

So, given your example, it’d be something like:

12*(1.5*3000+4000)=102000

Should be 13x3000 as 100% is already x2.

RIP sr?

Why rip? Still strong.
You guys have to understand that skills will be influenced by weapons a lot. I tested him too, still strong.

No OP skills = RIP ? really?
PS: no atributes, no gems … and etc … new game ^^

10 Likes

Alchemist is hilarious now

1 Like

It’s not actually a “VGA” error sir please use the proper terms. Every game has bugs that they make every patch and don’t fix for years. Just like every game goes through beta then decides a year after launch to do things they should have done in beta. I am sure IMC will properly balance the classes and fix these issues.

then lets say “Pet Changes” instead… what freaking changes did they made to Pets by simply stating they changed Pets???

If anyone got a clue on Pet CHANGES please enlighten us

(these changes might be the reason for changing a lot of hunter skills to fixed duration instead of increasing per level but other than staying there are changes, there arent any specifics)

They need to give Marching Fire an attribute. There’s absolutely no feasible reason that SR shouldn’t have a R8 scalable attribute.

I will not claim SR is dead but I’ve not seen any videos of SR’s in the new patch outside of badly geared lowly ones.

To me it seems they really want us Ranger>SR to go into the QS tree.

I’m literally waiting for this info as well.

Also, did they not include Lolopanther into legendary gear?

i know, need more atribute and etc
but for peoples no OP skills = dead class and blablabla hehe

lolo is legendary too
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?grade=5&f=1&page=2

Apparently they did not implement 5 OH/10s CD for all 0s CD skills.

Double Punch is still 0CD.
Effigy is 3 OH/5s CD.

Split Arrow is still 5 OH/10s CD but they buffed the damage again, now its dealing 493% on hit/986% on bounce.

So there is some hope that IMC knows what they are doing? :thinking:

7 Likes

11 Likes

also for @pc.wf

Looks like nobody answered you or I’m blind but you can check this by making a filter on https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/. It looks like they didn’t change 20F (yet), so I’m going to assume they didn’t change any. Of course for more definitive answers you can check yourself here

1 Like

Here we go
It’s avaliable on Google Play and App Store

9 Likes

Don’t worry too much about what I said. It was just a cynical joke and @Nyuha and the others definitely got it :wink:

Wasn’t that SR using an Isbality versus Beasts?

2 Likes

Oh! The filter! Thank you @Proxied

I’m so hyped. Lolopanther and Solmiki look very impressive. I should definitely start farming another lolo set in between Solmiki runs now.

1 Like

As you say, sir. Just checked - unnamed error indeed.

Okay.

Zombies seem to have improved by a lot. Especially Wheelchair Zombies will become interesting now for their improved Aspd and mobility.

Sadly Ogouveve is now lacking, as it grants a maximum of 25 STR at lvl 5, which is ± peanuts compared to the initial boost of 50% of casters SPR as bonus STR when they are created. But well, at least Zombokor is now a serious option, and not using/skilling Damballa doesn’t conclude the end of damage this way :slight_smile:

1 Like