Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Hi guys. Can someone confirm if wind runner movement speed bonus affects companion’s movement speed when equipped on companion? Thanks!

while at that

please confirm whats the movespeed cap?

iirc, haste = max movespeed (even faster than trot15)

Max cap is 63 movespeed, I think. A cata tested it a long time ago on itos with manticen cards. Cap is 60 without token, only token can go beyond 60 (+3 to become 63).

It was @biskee @ZeroFoxGiven

2 Likes

huehuehue

dopple3 + haste = maxspeed cyclone~

trot15 is sad…

Trot gives 20 move speed while haste gives 15.

New pre-update (10hour maintenance)

1 - bug and balancing
2 - dungeon will be reorganize (config?, entry lvl, monster, etc)
3 - dungeon matchmaking stuff
4 -
5 - new event for guild
6 - UI improvements
7 -
8 - new event stuff
9 - 16 costumes will be removed from tp shop

wait for real translation

2 Likes

ah exactly when is class reset scroll coming to kToS ?

should be in the same update

1 Like

Someone once said that Pistols are enabled in kTOS to swordsmen freely, like archers (so not a corsair 3 special thing anymore). Is this really true? Tried to watch some ktos videos but I didn’t see people using manamanas, and this pistol is much better than karacha…

No, pistol is for archer & corsair 3.

What’s pistol richochet? Looks neat!

New corsair attribute.
Pistol shot will splash to damage nearby enemies.
Attribute can go up to level 10.

So that one skill I haven’t put a point into because pistol shot sucks is now probably going to need skill points added… ugh. I sure how IMC gives me points back for lvl 15 jolly roger… damnit IMC!

Usually they do not grant skill reset when skills are changed or new skills added. For example squire 3 gained the new slash skill - no skill reset.

4 Likes

Imc is known for not having the common courtesy to give skill/stat resets when they change stuff. Whether they change skill mechanics, nerf/buff, or add new skills, they wont give skill reset. They want you to buy from tp shop. Trust me their ticket response told me to go get one from the tp shop. Incoming str and int revamp gonna make you go crazy when they don’t offer any reset. Worst still is when they do they give you ONE. As if i only play 1 char. I gave a suggestion to drop a skill and stat reset whenever there are major changes into each characters individual inventory but make it untradable to prevent abuse. But they say its impossible. So i dont know, they are discouraging experiments and risks. I kept my skill reset until now, didnt dare to use it first or else i get imced in the future

9 Likes

One is better than none tho and also no company gonna give you stat/skill reset for each of the character, unless they reset stats/skills of all players and you can do whatever you want with it.

I understand 1 is better than notning for the case of imc. Lol. Iv played POE before, when they reset the passive skill tree they give us back all our points. It kinda is a common courtesy because most of us spend tp to buy other stuff, not skill reset. The skill reset in the tp shop is more like for people who made mistake in their skill builds, not due to new updates. I buy token and gacha headgears using tp so its not like i just want stuff for free

5 Likes

They would do that only if they do an overall skill revamp (all class) …aka major rebalance, …if only a few class get it, I don’t think we’ll be getting any skill reset at all.

At least that’s how the game I played before works

Even it’s major rebalance I think IMC will not do anything. same as when gem/helm change only they do just give us 1 potion while our char = 3-4+. I can said that’s one of major rebalance. because change gem can’t fix it. all can fix is reset stats.

heh what IMC is doing is split the rebalancing into many different patches…so there won’t be one big overall skill revamp.

1 Like