Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Doesn’t mean that it’ll do this.

Think about it, circling only last 10 seconds, and aiming seems to refresh on its own for some reason, infinite circling? no.

what you seems to not get, it that it seems that exist a hidden interaction where circling is being kept together with aiming, they are applying each other, when one actives the other actives and so on, this is what i have wrote.
and yes, it seems to be working as infinite circling, you can check the videos if you want.

Look, I can’t tell you for sure since that update hasn’t hit us yet. However, when you cast circling and it triggers aiming doesn’t mean that when you trigger aiming will trigger circling.

-Edit-

Also: if it actually were circling and its new attribute, wouldn’t it also hit the flying boss since the new attribute makes any replicated physical damage hit the whole area? That’s not circling.

this is what we call hidden interaction, and seems to be in fact what is happening, you can check the videos, there is one very famous about multi shot, that is literally proofs that, because the guy only uses aiming and the multishot splash in more than 10+ mobs that he have lured, something that without circling effect of aoe ratio reduction would be impossible.
we have many of those in the games, and the ones who comes to mind is: heal with blessing does double hit, conviction + god smash double the damage and so on, there is no mention of those things in the description but it is what is happening.

Please link, I still refuse to believe this, since if this were true falconer would be truly amazing, and I doubt they’d make us truly amazing.

Caltrop, aiming details here: [Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)

Back to on topic please. Anyone having trouble accessing Inven? I cannot get on their forum anymore. Did they add silly ads?

the videos is on the ktos thread or in the videos that greyhiem have posted on his topic, if you can have the time you can search yourself.
because what i have wrote here seems to be the conclusion of the effect that many players had after viewing the videos, is just that you seems to have lost the entire discussion about it .
now about this:[quote=“Composition, post:2070, topic:321901”]
-Edit-

Also: if it actually were circling and its new attribute, wouldn’t it also hit the flying boss since the new attribute makes any replicated physical damage hit the whole area? That’s not circling.
[/quote]

this is why i have wrote that is a mix of both; they are working together.
the circling attribute is allowing for the “spread” damage, but “every” small circle of aiming works as circle of circling allowing the damage to be splash in a area fair greater than a normal “circling area”.
and yes it seems to be a OP once you add the max attribute that is more than 50million it seems, you have 75% of change of the damage being spread and when we had the debate about it before, i was one of the players who have said that this is just too OP and without doubt will receive a nerf in the future once rank 9 and 10 comes out,because it will allowing falconer to really do some huge damage, the only downside right now and that does not make it so OP is because falconer does not have a rank 7-8 class with huge damage like sniper and so on, but once rank 9-10 i bet that we will see a nerf coming.

edit: as per greyhim post it seems that some of the conclusions of how the damage is spread is because a bug ;not a hidden interaction, so i’m wrong in calling that a hidden interaction, is just a bug and may be will be fixed in the future, but about the circling interaction i still believe it is true, because of the multi shot video i have talked about before.

Something I’d like to point out, all the interactions you’ve mentioned are from one class circle interacting with another not coming from the same class.

If they made aiming to also spread circling’s AoE def reduction it would make circling completly pointless.

well, no it will not, because just like the rank 3 skills still uses the early level skills. you will just have a better way to cast it.
by you statement them First Strike makes both Hovering’ and ‘Sonic Strike’
useless what is not true as well.
and even after all of that your reasoning is not complete wrong as well,because IMC have done something similar with necro, where now the skeleton have a attribute to collect corpse himself, so if skeleton can do it, why would necro use the skill from rank1 to collect corpse?

First strike directly scales from the levels from those skills, but it will make you no longer cast sonic strike, like seriously it has 45 sec CD just let it be used by first strike. On the other hand you’ve got hovering, this skill beign used on its own by first strike will be annoying to most, that’s why people are not leveling it. But this skill is useful in PvP so it beign autocasted is nice, but you’re more than likely to manually cast it to hold an area.

You can’t take the same point I’ve made for circling, since you don’t preemptively cast it to an area to make everything within have less AoE def, that’s a waste. If you tell me I’ll have a skill that it does everything circling does but better and on top of that it enlarges enemies hitboxes, why then should I care about casting circling?

exactly! why? no one know besides IMC but is something that IMC seems to have been done, just like the thing with necro about collecting corpse without the need to use any skill, just with attribute, so why would someone use points in the rank1 skills? is just something that have happen, with falconer is even less problematic, since it uses the skills effect it seems.

Necro uses those to cast its skills doesn’t it?

Circling on the other hand removes AoE defense it’s not the same. one enables you the use of your skills, the other makes you a moving debuff station.

Are either of you speaking from experience or are you just flooding the thread? Greyhiem explained the bug with aiming and caltrops. It doesn’t use circling.

necro have a skill to collect corpse, at rank1.
now the skeleton alone can collect the corpse of mobs that he have attack-killed (even with the help of the necro), so there is no point even in putting 1 point in that skills, is even worse than the falconer situation, because the skeleton will already do the job himself,without any help or cast, just buying the attribute.
what i have saying is, that those things have happen before and may happen again in the future, you are arguing that because of the new system there is no need to use circling anymore, and this is exactly what have happen with the necro skills as well so is not just because you think that does not make sense, that is does not make even less true, IMC is simple crazy.
edit: i will finish this with this msg, since some people seems to be really upset with a discussion about skills of the ktos version, on the ktos thread, something that even i have already agreed that in that specific situation, it was in fact a bug, and the discussion already have changed from that aspect to another, but he does not have ready the msgs so he does not know that and just what to complain without even reading everything.
and composition: again the skill is not pointless because you need her to active the effect and the attribute, the skill would still use the same level and the points you have use, if you do not put point on her, it will not have the effect, and so on.

I know and I feel so bad! However I can’t speak from experience since I’m not falconer c3 yet, but making a skill completly pointless from a buff that’s way better? unlikely.

Btw i alway forget to ask this question

is there any clip thats show Giant swing skill after buff?

is accuracy debuff is good or not?

thank you

What’s going on here
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4196&category=로그&l=82769

Title is : 아레새새로로무무
Archer Ranger Sapper Sapper Rogue Rogue Wugu Wugu.
She is showing broom trap & wugong gu -> gu pot in the video.
Is normal damage. No special hidden skill combo.
Wugong gu on 1 mob -> broom trap hits the mob to spread poison easily.

regular damage or hidden damage?

you should only roll cleric if youre ready for this:

(dont roll a sadhu, its not as epic as this picture xD)
you should only roll an archer if youre ready for this:

There is litterally like no archer comics anywhere

you should only roll a wizard if youre ready for this (i havent even looked yet, but i bet theres a bunch of wizrad comics):

nevermind i was wrong, none

dont roll a swordsman if youre not ready for this:

lol army chaplain is a swordsman class right? :sweat_smile:

whoever drew this is lying to themselves xD

guess people only ike to draw comics of clerics?
Extras:

that dog looks retarded xD (its drawn good, but it looks mentally retarded)

haha this is true af

someone add a wizard comic, was loking forward to seeing some
h

8 Likes