Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Oh yay, now we can spend cash for more stats!

โ€ฆTime to panic, forum community, lmao.

3 Likes

Do not let this piece of info get out of this topic until we are 100% sure on how it works.
At least itโ€™s cheap, I guess.

hat enchants are great too bad they havenโ€™t fixed being able to list most of them on the market or craft any of the new ones

Raw patch note

I got disconnected two times after dying in a the arena :frowning: I guess I wonโ€™t be able to play it for a while thenโ€ฆ ;-; (or finding a way to be immortal!!11)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well Iโ€™ve brought some important patch notes since i canโ€™t translate all ofโ€™emโ€ฆ

1.      ํŒ€ ๋ฐฐํ‹€๋ฆฌ๊ทธ ์•ŒํŒŒ๊ฐ€ ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (5๋žญํฌ ์ด์ƒ ํด๋ž˜์Šค๋งŒ ์ฐธ์—ฌ ๊ฐ€๋Šฅ)

-Team battle league ALPHA. only 5ranks and above can participate.

1.      ๊ธฐ์›์˜ ์ˆฒ์— ๊ณตํ—ˆ์˜ ๊ฐ€์‹œ์ˆฒ(๊ถŒ์žฅ๋ ˆ๋ฒจ:145) ์ธ์Šคํ„ด์Šค ๋˜์ „์ด ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋˜์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

-New instance Dungeon. lev 145.

1.      ๋ณด์Šค ๋ชฌ์Šคํ„ฐ๊ฐ€ ๋” ์ด์ƒ ๋„๋ง๊ฐ€์ง€ ์•Š๋„๋ก ๋ณ€๊ฒฝ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. .

-Boss monsters wonโ€™t run away anymore

1.   TP์ƒ์ ์— ๊ธด๊ธ‰ ์ˆ˜๋ฆฌํ‚คํŠธ ์•„์ดํ…œ์ด ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

2.   TP์ƒ์ ์— ํ—ค์–ด ์•…์„ธ์‚ฌ๋ฆฌ ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ๊ฐ์„ฑ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋งˆ๋ฒ• ๋ถ€์—ฌ ์Šคํฌ๋กค์ด ์ถ”๊ฐ€๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

: ๋งˆ๋ฒ• ๋ถ€์—ฌ ์Šคํฌ๋กค ์•„์ดํ…œ์€ ์ธ์Šคํ„ด์Šค ๋˜์ „ ๋ณด์Šค ํ๋ธŒ์—์„œ๋„ ํ™•๋ฅ ์ ์œผ๋กœ ํš๋“ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

TP items that i uploaded above. Enchant scroll can be obtained in instance dungeon boss cube

Other than these, few balancing updates in musketeer, cannoneer, Doppelsoeldner etcโ€ฆ

1 Like

i used it and i got physical def+10 :smiley: not bad at all!

1 Like

I see it uses the potential as usual eh, that may be a problem metinks, for fashion that is.
Edit: JESUS WHOA THIS IS A PROBLEM ALRIGHT.

Yeah I assumed that after the second imageโ€ฆ this can get out of hand no doubts.

Probably with zero.null% chanceโ€ฆ You will have to either buy dungeon reset or these enchant scrolls, either way you will have to buy something to stay competitive in PvP.

1 Like

Itll most likely be a 0.1% chance of dropping like every other korean game.

Welp, it was fun while it lasted boys & girls.

In actuality, itโ€™s not so bad as long as the values given are kept in the low range and more valuable stats arenโ€™t available at all (AoE range, extra property hit). Iโ€™m going with the assumption that the โ€œHoly Property Attack +31โ€ in that screen is added onto Holy-type attacks, and not a separate attack itself.

3 Likes

Runecaster was added in game this patch. Itโ€™s Rank 6 in the Wizard tree and is now a Hidden Job. You can job change to it now at Rank 6 provided you meet the requirements.

6 Likes

Canโ€™t wait for next Archer class.

Begining/Middle of February Iโ€™d asume, stay tunned.

Options that can be added to the hair costume so far

-HP SP stats
-Attack stats, (holy, ice, fire etc.)
-Def stats
-Crit attack, rate, evasion, accuracy

-AOE attack. (wtf?)

-Movement speed

2 Likes