Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

there is nothing best or nothing forever certain. it is all optional for players. what i was pointing at, he chose corsair c3 but playing all highlander skills. i didn’t say highlander best or corsair worst either.

Maybe nice if you guys have new corsair discussion thread i would love to share my opinion too but we are quite of topic in this place

Do you guys really play ToS?

This game is not a solo game, it’s a party oriented game, DWA allows incredibly synergy with priests, pyromancers, chronomancers, chaplains, and quarrel shooters as long as you have a linker 2

But sure. Go doppel, lots of team utility and synergy.

4 Likes

well at least this guy gets it.

i didn’t mean that way. i mean highlander benefits for 2 hand swords and not non-2 hands sword. let say if you are highlander lover, why choose other classes with other weapon? dopple is the final destination :smiley:

Hello, today’s maintenance has been extended by 1 Hour.

The new ending time is 12:00 (GMT + 9)

2 Likes

btw have you partied with a chronomancer? I’m a bit confused on how the stamina drain works. Is it a problem if your attack speed is high, or does it not matter?

Is it stamina loss per attack, or something else?

As pop mentioned just make a topic you guys, moving it’s easy.

I’m only here because i knew you’d show up and tell something about the patch hahaha

It’s almost midnight here, i guess i’ll only have the notes tomorrow then <\3

its 2 stamina per attack

1 Like

There is some pvp update today according to the website, but some unforecast problem has delayed the server opening. sorry :frowning:

1 Like

oh yea, i know skyliner does high damage. i have seen like around 10k (somemore with nulis). beat me if i am wrong, show me 20k-30k damage image or video please. i am not sure what else builds or weapons do more than 10k per slash?

^Dopp would give Deeds of Valor, if DWA works through Spiritual Chain then why wouldn’t Dov?

this is something i agreed with :smiley:

As always with almost every patch, lol.

in addition to pvp battle league update, there will be runecaster and TP shop updates.

1 Like

very cool patch indeed
any patch note coming up?

Not yet, but the server opens in 20 min

pretty archer outfit please * _ *

2 Likes

Update

New Archer Costume

-Random party match only

New TP item

Emergency kit / Enchant scroll

Emergency kit will fix the durability of the weapon. +5
Enchant scroll will give a random option to the hair costume. maximum 3 options.

Team Battle league
Uploading…
Teammates will be decided randomly. but currently this feature isn’t working properly

4 Likes