Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

that is not clone, that is “Bunshin no Jutsu” buff. and so far only 1 skill applies to it, that is “Kunai”, the rest of the skills (including shinobi skills) will not replicate.

the real power of “Bunshin no Jutsu” + “Kunai” may be subjected. it may change in the future who knows? but then “Mijin no Jutsu” is something very powerful which are pursuiting for PVP and duel.

yes as i said in my post. “because the clones don’t use any of your moves other than kunai” The very first sentence even.

does anyone know if the Shinobi skills can be used in riding?

@marcelop127 it doesn’t :smiley:

unless you have other class can mount your pet then your shinobi can do it :smiley:

You should make a topic on that, i’m literally 100% with you on that matter xD

Pistol can still normal attack right? I think that is the only saving grace cause why not use melee and ranged at the same time with double weapon assault? XD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Pistol is for mobbing… I feel sad

I’m better of with Dop after Cor C2

Q>Pistol can still normal attack right
A>Yes. See video. You can fire pistol while equip karacha dagger for DWA/Hexen

what is everyone’s fascination with double weapon assault anyway. Protip don’t go corsair 3 ever. you get 1 gun skill and will never get another.

WUT !? That should be fixed because technically Sword + Gun is still dual-wielding/double wield :open_mouth:

not sure why he went for corsair c3 because he seemed enjoying highlander skills :smiley: if i were him, i will get dopple instead. he doesn’t really play corsair double weapon skill.

yes because that skill is bad.

not bad if you know how to use it or get rid of highlander and go for other builds. highlander is benefit for 2 hand swords but not benefical for any non-2 hands sword.

use it, then come back and say it isn’t bad. If you like standing still and facetank mobs while doing 500- 600 more damage per attack instead of doing 20 - 30k per skills with your actual skills then knock yourself out.

well, you are wrong in this comparison. every class has its playstyle, may be not yours. but do not exclude the possibilities for other players. don’t mis-guide other people in this thread.

sorry i forgot about kirito roleplayers who want dual wield. My mistake. Anyone who wants their character to be “good” don’t use DWA. Speaking from experience.

I’m pretty sure all the Corsairs are aware that Double Weapon Assault is little more than a filler skill when the rest is on cooldown or similar situations.
Some people just want guns or don’t feel it for the other classes man, it happens a lot.

Highlander is only for 2 handed swords? Have you seen bleed skyliner spam? So many people have at least highlander 2 in their builds now because of how strong it is. I’m running a hop2/high2/dopp ( spear/dagger ) with only decent gear, and I’m ( bleed ) skylining bosses for 10k~25k. I don’t even like my build, it would be better as highlander 3 since my skyliner spam would be stronger.