Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Can anyone tell me if double weapon assault ( Corsair 2 skill ) can be shared with Spiritual Link?

no. it won’t. if that does, everyone will be OP.

Can confirm? Some people have said it does, who played corsair 2. I don’t totally see why it wouldn’t work either.

i think it might not possible, some buffs are exclusive and not shared via spiritual link (eg sub zero shield).

give me few level grind (currently job14 60%), i happen to know link c3 so we might conduct test.

Hmm is Sub Zero shield not shareable? From party buff to not even link-able huh… I only made a corsair 1, and can say that the unlock chest buff isn’t shareable.

My ign is Toaster, add me, I know a couple of linker c2’s too. You’re on Vakarine?

I thought they had changed the pistol matter, thought any archer could use it now once they’re 170

They did, people just haven’t gotten completely used to that.

1 Like

i am corsair c2 and i can confirm for you.

pistol is not useful that we tested in iCBT2. the purpose is allowing the swordman to hit far monster/object. but then, kunai does the same thing, and why not going for shinobi :smiley:

:unamused: lol shinobi

Aren’t you going shinobi?

No, i partied with the shinobis on the server and none are happy with it, there are also a few videos of how the clones work on Inven.kr and it no longer seemed like a good choice.

Am I out of date with things, or are Pistols available to classes other than Archer?

Corsair C3 gets an atribute to be able to use them.

Ah okay. The dream of Gun-Priest is still a dream.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m gettin’ nun of that negativity, shush.

Pls stahp, don’t ruin my hope.

because they were all fencer/highlander/dopple/babarian and shinobi use 2 type weapons like corsair.

because the clones don’t use any of your moves other than kunai, the explosion moves scale off INT. The clones spawn behind you, and don’t attack when you attack they have AI and just basic attack. If you think of your positioning when you attack something, and i spawn something in directly behind you. That clone wont hit anything which means you have to play with them a bit to make them actually hit anything.

The clones also use X times the amount of clones you have of stamina, so summoning 5 clones uses 5 times the stamina so you can have them up for a few seconds before you are out of stamina,

The last issue is that there will be no rank 2 shinobi just like the other hidden classes, so you cant make that “your” class, so what you get is what you get and clones that don’t use skills and a couple of int scaling fire moves add less to my build than dragoon would.

1 Like