Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

SPirall Arrow is Spiral arrow.

It’s c3 ranger skill xD.
Multihit with a good bonus.

Sadly… without attributes, i don’t think that it will be OP xD.

Yeah… sucks when only 1 card is really good for anything…

Everyone used templeshooter.
What is better then double atk, ranged aoe kills in a line…

just gonna post a bug here …since its k-tos related

video here

and tagging @STAFF_J as well, please send this to the dev…thank you

But which cards can be used? How does it works? lol

I’d assume a menu like the Necronomicon, iirc it should use Bug/Poison type cards.
And no idea of what it does, I don’t think anyone here is playing a Wugushi.

Well I am a Wugushi C2 and can’t put any card in there, lol. Maybe he’s talking about the graphics effect that were updated. The only type I think I don’t have is Insect Type card but it’s from Lv.200 dungeon instance so I doubt that there would be a lot of people using it.

There’s no way to put cards anywhere there:

Interesting, isn’t that big rectangle thing the same as where you put a card in other card menus?
I didn’t got the time to try a class that used them but it looks like the slot in the minigame so yeah.

I browsed iCBT2 client files a bit and they contain script for wugushi’s poison pot. According to it any card that is not ‘Klaida’ type wont fit. And if i recall correctly (from awakening datasheet, sadly it is not available anymore) 'Klaida" should be either insect or plant type monsters. Probably the former one.

It would make sense that you need an insect type monster card.

‘KLAIDA’ is indeed the typing for ‘Insects’ in the files. You can only use Insect-type Boss Cards on Poison Pot.

1 Like

Hmm, I will try it. Is there any other card than the one from Lv.200 instance dungeon?

The one people have been using has been Kanseril card, world boss of 2f of the constructor’s chapel. You’d think throneweaver would count, but ‘demon’ seems to be a catch all for most bosses.

I’ll try to get it! =) Btw do anyone have any video of current cannoneer skills with proper damage/skill levels? :c

I’m trying to get the card. I’ll tell here the results after I test it.

Is there a link to download the kTOS, aside from the nexon’s site?

A updated one would be better, i’m installing ToS again in a new pc and it’s taking like 4 hours to update ans it still below 10%…

Some files like BG_hi BG_hi2, char texture… Are taking 1 hour each at least D;

…while client contains boss-card images for ALL bosses…
One would expect to get insect-type card from either Ravinepede fight in Tiltas valley or Manticen fight in Myrkiti farm but it seems IMC doesnt like Wugushis (or at least didnt like them by the time of iCBT2).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They did not, no. I’m sure that would tear into a lot of people’s current krivis c1 builds.

yeah it was my bad, I almost had a heart attack while reading some guy’s new thread of a ‘‘krivis update’’ but he didn’t mean it was actually moved to c2 he replied already thanks a lot anyways !

I never got lucky to get this but I think this exists and it’s insect type :+1: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/644042/

Hmm before I freak out a bit, has anyone else’s inventory disappeared? Items/stats remain visible, but no items are usable (both in Lodge and in-game).

1 Like