Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yo, I recently encountered a recipe bug. I’m unable to market if of my head gear recipe. It says the recipe cannot be traded. But clearly they can be traded as stated on the recipe. can anyone of you test it. Thanks

no more scarecrow in there.

1 Like

If you have got it from someone else or market then that why because it was one time trade, if not then it may be bug >.<

nah, i got it from a box. can u try marketing your nesting chick or red horn recipe.

Is there any Block formula for BlockRate to %percentage ?

headgear [recipes] with 100% drop rate from chests and/or bosses are mostly untradeable.

no, there’s a very big tradable sign in the recipe, if not i wont bring it up. someone just try it, so i will know is it the translation problem like you cant create a party alone if you are using the english patch.

I think it’s similar to crits.

About 40~60 block rate for 10% chance (different classes, different rates. Like how archer got easyer time stackign crit %)
There’S block pen too … so it’s hard to get a real high block % except you got a priests stoneskin buff+ another block buff.

2 Likes

Please respect the thread rules, we don’t want it locked because you got flagged.

1 Like

[quote=“greenfoxy21, post:1773, topic:125464”]
About 40~60 block rate for 10% chance (different classes, different rates. Like how archer got easyer time stackign crit %)
[/quote]i think rate per 1% is same for every class, just archers get an additional [level / 5] crit rate that sets them apart from other classes.

Sorry about that, I took it down. :weary: was just desperate that I overlooked the rules.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Runecaster was add to the game?

It’s not been added yet. Their skills aren’t finished and they have no job change quests listed.

Anyone know if companions will keep with this AI or IMC will add more intelligence and mobility ?

Does anyone know if Double Punch can be enhanced by Lethargy’s Attribute (given if it is fixed). If it is, isn’t wiz/monk combo insane??? ( Not like Linker - Int Cleric haven’t destroyed everything already -___- )

finger crossed, no Wiz C3 needed. I really really really don’t want to go foot or Lock

1 Like

Hmm okay.

Never tested blockrate on anythign except priest.
And hard to test with only tha tmany hits registered xD.

Lethargy strike attribute is working fine. It doubles my cartar stroke damage and is pretty strong.

guys any guide in getting shinobi quest?

Wizard tree obviously.