Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

What the ■■■■ just happened in kTOS!?

Like 4 of the kTOS players that I follow on YouTube and Twitter just put out videos and tweets that they are quitting kTOS…

One of them just put up a video of him deleting all his characters and then the video says:
“BYE TOS!”

Lol, the hell is going on?

3 Likes

link? I must see that

4 swordsmen with must have peltasta? Huehuehue man I cant stop laughing at pelt/barb changes here.

4 Likes

throws money

Must have it…

1 Like

Well I’m too lazy to link them all but here is half of one guy’s video other half is on his channel.

I swear like all 4 of them did this at the same time…
My phone just exploded with notifications

Peltasta nerf reaction maybe? D:

People seem to overreact there as much as they do here to be honest.

Didn’t they get a seasonal server, which they could pass their chars there or something like that?

-15% STR for +18% evasion does KINDA hurt ._.

If it were +18% DEX then it MIGHT be ok

Watch the video he just outright deleted ALL his characters

But it’s just STR right? not weapon damage…

Well it just says “damage” so maybe it’s your overall number?

If it’s final damage as you are assuming then yes…it does hurt lol.

RIP, good idea I started on a different swordsman class now.

If they were planning to buff peltasta’s def they could just turn it into an attribute, scaling or flat on both increase and decrease.

But I guess the plan was to nerf guardian because the evasion is good

I’ll definitevely hurt overall DPS, but the question is if it’ll hurt it enough to make it bad, IMC has mysterious ways around % based skills.

Edit: Feels odd to be an Swordsman that doesn’t particularly care about DPS uh, can always just use Guardian smartly instad of going “Ah well 100% uptime boiz”.

3 Likes

See that’s what I was thinking…
When changing how certain skills, TOS has the unique ability to turn these changes into atributes instead of just changing the skill and ruining some people’s builds…

Causing people to reroll characters that they spent a lot of time on…

If they are going to fundamentally change how some skills work, or change how they are used in general then they need to make it an optional atribute or offer circle resets to offset this.

Now I see why those guys just quit…

Because anything could change at any time and now your stuck with a gimped character, that you spent A LOT of time on…

what is the playerbase of ktos even anymore? it cant be good lol

I’m about to just go back to DFO and PSO2…
Maybe even FF14 if my friends still play…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

No, go back to Dota2, where balance doesn’t even matter because everyone who plays rerolls every new game!