Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’d be awesome. Not holding my breath.

• no Shinbi buff/qol change with at least 1 slash skills or slash damage attribute for Kunai and/or clones using Barb (Slash) and Corsair (Dust Devil) spells

• no damage buff to Dust Devil (corsair)

• HUGE guardian nerf for DPS sword because now it will lower damage by % value…RIP my precious dodge buff. At of course Gung ho will be still garbage even if they do the same as for guardian. No one with sane mind will use it: who the ■■■■ will want their armor lowered by % value? dead Swordsman won’t deal damage after all

• buff for Frenzy but not for Warcry… Barb3 players are happy. Barb2 players are probably sad since Frenzy is just boss fight buff for them.

ikr?

also I would love if IMC actually try to fix/buff/rework Sorc overall instead of just simple UI changes.

• Sorc kit have no synergy with own spells not to mention with other classes beside linker + huge SP drain makes you stop using other classes spells
  • summon have no attributes,
  • SP drain&natural SP regen blockade is retarded as ■■■■ and need to be removed or changed because being SP potion addicted bitch isn’t very fun playstyle,
  • Salamion is a joke,
  • R3 spells are garbage, etc
3 Likes

someone said warcry and frenzy can’t doubled by DOV ?

Isn’t this stuff just unlisted because they never say anything about the hidden classes?

3 Likes

The UI of Summoned boss monsters will change.

I need a screenshot of that so badly. D:

It should also no longer be recognized as a friendly target.

How can I see its health now? o.O

10x a skill damage looks a little too off to me. I assume that catar stroke is now a 1 hit skill instead of a multi hit.

And yes, I’m making a highlander + rodelero and i’m really looking forward to it :smiley:

Oh IMC when will we corsairs recieve some love like two handed classes and other ranks are getting right now… I feel so so so so jelly over the buffs their getting, meanwhile JR and DWA is still bugged and all we got from these past few updates is an extra overheat for dust devil which will forever stay lvl1 in my kit and some hitbox upgrade over some of our skills…:cry:

Yay finally the hair from the female warlock chibi art I was waiting for. It looks so beautiful. :heart_eyes:

The new pet is rly cute but… why a bird after a bird… X) I’m still waiting for an alpaca or something.

Saw it at here http://tos.nexon.com/shop/index.aspx , is this a new penguin or a re-skin of the icon?

4 Likes

KTOS showing us their tit
Soon we will see lots of tits in game.

Thats what they call the bird.

1 Like

Simaenaga!

2 Likes

The new boots/gloves looks interesting, can anyone confirm the gloves bonus effect?

Boot 1
Evasion 63

Def: -5
HP: 289
Move Speed: 1

Boot 2
Evasion 63

Def: -44
HP:289
Mdef: 76

Superior Boot 1
Evasion 80

Def: -12
HP: 420
Move Speed: 2

Superior Boot 2
Def: -65
Mdef: 101
HP: 415
Fire Def: 5 (rlly?)

Gloves 1
Acc: 97

HP: 323
Block: -1
-Leather Something: Looks like adds damage to leather targets when attacking with Strike

Gloves 2
Acc: 97

HP: 323
Block:-1
-Plate Something: Looks like adds damage to Plate targets when attacking with Slash

Gloves 3
Acc: 79

CON: 15
HP: 112
Block: -2
Block Pen: 15
-Leather Something: Looks like adds damage to leather targets when attacking with Strike
-가죽 속성 방어를 가진 적에게 때리기 공격시 추가 대미지(original)

Gloves 4
Acc: 79

CON: 15
HP: 112
Block: -2
Block Pen: 15
-Plate Something: Looks like adds damage to Plate targets when attacking with Slash
-판금 속성 방어를 가진 적에게 베기 공격시 추가 대미지 (original)

3 Likes

I hope they give Gung Ho an interesting attribute instead of making it % based or better scaling, because Concentrate already does that and they would end up overlaping again.

Isn’t Desmodeus an AoE-multihit attack? I saw a PvP video from the KR server where a Sorc C3 would oneshot players with it. :c

Also, not only Summoning, they should do that UI rework on every summon and companion…
It is freaking annoying when they bodyblock targeted skills you try to aim at your enemies… OTL

^ Plz IMC, I complain about this since DAY ONE ^
:cry:

Well, a lot of skills are getting % scalings now… can we do something about Pyromancers?

Staff Mastery -> flat 9 fire damage
Firewall attribute -> flat 25 fire damage while standing on Firewall
Enchant Fire -> flat 15 fire damage (at level 5, no one gets more than that)
Enchant Fire attribute -> flat 50 fire resistance reduction to enemies when cast… for 5 seconds… for a skill with almost 2 minutes cooldown…

I would go with Staff Mastery or Enchant Fire giving fire damage based on a % of your current magic attack or INT. :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Will they be able to transfer servers once the new server closes?

Also, do we have numbers on the new Guardian?

Same numbers, but now they are %

1 Like

Wow that sucks.

/20char